I got banned while watching Netflix makes no sense

Discus and support I got banned while watching Netflix makes no sense in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Support Team, I am writing to urgently appeal the ban that was imposed on my Xbox account on May 18th. Despite multiple requests and emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crys Blood, May 26, 2023.

1. Crys Blood
    Crys Blood Guest

Dear Xbox Support Team,

I am writing to urgently appeal the ban that was imposed on my Xbox account on May 18th. Despite multiple requests and emails I have sent, I have not received any response or assistance from your customer service team. This lack of communication is deeply frustrating and raises serious concerns about the quality of your customer support.

What troubles me the most is the absence of any concrete evidence or proof of the alleged misconduct that led to my ban. The lack of transparency surrounding this decision has left me in a state of confusion and disbelief. As a dedicated Xbox user, I have consistently followed the rules and regulations of the platform, promoting fair play and positive engagement within the gaming community.

I implore you to prioritize this matter and provide an immediate response, addressing the ban and outlining the steps necessary for account reinstatement. It is crucial that you thoroughly review my account, provide clear evidence of the alleged violations, and reconsider the ban if it is found to be unjustified. Additionally, I urge you to examine and improve your customer service procedures to ensure timely and effective responses to users facing similar issues in the future.

The prolonged lack of communication has severely impacted my gaming experience and eroded my trust in the Xbox platform. I have invested significant time, effort, and financial resources into my account, and this ban has had a detrimental effect on my overall satisfaction with Xbox.

I urgently request a swift resolution and reinstatement of my Xbox account. I have demonstrated patience and repeatedly reached out for assistance, yet my concerns have been met with silence. It is essential that you rectify this situation promptly and provide the necessary support to address my appeal.

I look forward to receiving an immediate response to this appeal, along with assurances that appropriate measures will be taken to resolve this matter effectively. Failure to address this issue promptly will only further erode my confidence in Xbox's commitment to customer support.

:)

Crys Blood, May 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and that is the only way to contact them.
  3. d0x Win User

How do you get an Xbox Live Free(Silver) Account?

Doesn't always work. My gf made an account of my xbox but she can't watch Netflix it makes no sense
  4. Chris238 Win User

Same gamertag on two different Xbox's

I had 2 xboxes not long ago. One was purely for gaming. (I am the only gamer in the household) and the other was basically for netflix, plus occasional gaming and other stuff. My wife mostly uses netflix.

because I wasn't able to let her watch netflix while I was gaming, I ended up trading the netflix xbox for a PS3. It didn't make sense for me to have her use a second account and pay for gold a second time when the PS3 does it for free. We're both happy
    now.
  5. shadowkiller552 Win User

disconnects frequently, NAT type

I tried to watch a tv show on hulu and i got disconnected while finding a show and after watching the show for 2 minutes, are there any ports for hulu and netflix?
  6. coco meat train Win User

Netflix

I was watching Netflix last night and while watching it completely reset my X. I then got an error on the app after a reboot. Its been working fine since.
Thema:

1. I got banned while watching Netflix makes no sense - Similar Threads - got banned while

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  8. I got banned on xbox while playing a 18+ game

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned on xbox while playing a 18+ game: Alright so,I was playing GTA online and someone was harrasing me, so i started chasing him and he bunkered inside a building and hired mercenaries to attack me, I survived and I sent him a message...
  9. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  10. I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.: I apparently have received a communication ban on my account, while I was currently doing time for another communication ban. How could I have received another communication ban while I was...