I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games

Discus and support I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I got banned on all my accounts on playing multiplayer games until January 7th 2018 for harrasement. The first time I got banned it was for 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RegulineTooth10, Jun 17, 2017.

1. I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games

hello,

I got banned on all my accounts on playing multiplayer games until January 7th 2018 for harrasement. The first time I got banned it was for 1 week but this is the second time and it is for 6 months. I even try to create new accounts and I am still banned
    for some reason. This litteraly ruined my life. I play everyday with my friends and now I can't until January 7th, it is really too god damn much and if you guys do not make the ban a lot shorter I will buy a PS4 because honeslty I am disaponted in your systeme.
    I really hope you can do something.

The account I got banned on is LDR0fficial

:)

RegulineTooth10, Jun 17, 2017
  2. My suspension is over but I am still unable to play or chat with other players

I was banned on January first 2018. I was unable to communicate with other players on my account. Next day I see that I cant even play online anymore. Im not sure if this is a glitch or not but after calling xbox support they said that this was an issue
    and shouldnt have happened. I then tried to talk to xbox enforcment about the issue and they upheld the decision. My ban is now over and I can message people on my account from my computer. While on my xbox though I cannot do this or play multiplayer. My ban
    was supposed to end January 14th 2018 at 11:47:03 pm. It is now 2:00 am the next day and I am still banned. If anyone has any information on what to do or how to help please contact me.

lilPumpsDreads, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Banned

I have been banned on the 21st of November 2017... it was uplifted on the 5th december 2017 but I logged in and it says I cant go back on any of my accounts until the 3rd of January 2018 I want to know why the enforcement team are completely ruining my time
    because I've got to play career mode until the new year and I am fuming... Stick the dates not pile it up

I W3L2H D4V3 I, Jun 17, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one on the forums can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the
    action and open a case review with the PET.

onyxishere, Jun 17, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one on the forums can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the
    action and open a case review with the PET.
  6. ignacio lampard Win User

Multiplayer Required?

I also have the same problem, when I want to play halo 5 the same message shows up "multiplayer is required" and my gold expires until January 2018.
  7. weededcookie711 Win User

I got profile picture banned for no reasons

best thing is i never got a email until the 15th but the ban wus on the 7th xD of this month
  8. Jebbs Lee Win User

I accidentally appealed my suspension and it got denied can I write another appeal?

But I got banned for no reason. I got a ban on the 6th April for something legitimate however I got another ban on the 7th April with the same account even though I wasn't able to play on it. It doesn't make any sense to me.
  9. joshua Fusilier Win User

Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

same i was ban january 6 for no reason somebody was on my account texting people and i did not know now my account is banned until jan 6 2025 and i purchased games and i had gamepass
Thema:

1. I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games - Similar Threads - got banned until

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  10. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...