I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

Discus and support I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ��Mad ��, Jan 22, 2023.

1. I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u please unban me

:)

��Mad ��, Jan 22, 2023
  2. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?

My brother just got banned yesterday for no reason, he was wondering if it is because he sends GG messages to people after games?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u please unban me

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  4. Dysruptz Win User

Enforcement

Hello, my son is banned for 15 days, the thing is i got the message and i immediately checked his xbox live messages, didnt see anything suspicious. Then i got on my personal account and contacted his friends in a party and they
    all said he hasn't said anything or talked about anybody in a hurtful way. Please tell me why they dont actually investigate these cases because i cant stand their policies for banning ive been banned myself but i dont even have a mic or use the messages.
    he probably deleted the message he sent
  5. Citgo The God Win User

Banned!?

Okay, i just got the email and it is saying that i am banned because i sent a "Modder" a message saying " inv me" Like if i knew he was modding? He sent me a message saying "Message to all recent players if you are looking to join my lobby message me back".
    So how was i suppose to know he was a hacker?
  6. Shadow Recon118 Win User

My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban

I literally sent the lyrics of a song to my friend, and he pressed x to copy it because he was using pc at the time but accidentally reported it, the song lyrics where pitbull new song nothing bad really, so I got banned for a song?, because in October I got banned for saying the word poo, am I just not even supposed to reply to people?
Thema:

I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

1. I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message... - Similar Threads - got banned account

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...