I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned

Discus and support I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned on 2k, so I looked at how long I was banned on enforcement.xbox.com and it said Nov 4 2017, today is that date and I still can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiefxJonesboi, Nov 4, 2017.

1. I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned

I got banned on 2k, so I looked at how long I was banned on enforcement.xbox.com and it said Nov 4 2017, today is that date and I still can't play online or join partys? I need help

:)

ChiefxJonesboi, Nov 4, 2017
  2. No reason

i got banned for nothing I was just playing 2k and I got banned

MasterGamer1186, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Zazebo
    Zazebo Guest
    got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me very upset.

So ive recently been banned from communications for reasons i dont know of. And now i cant play 2k my park. Its lets me play cod online and battlefield but not 2k my park. I get that i got banned for nothing and im willing to take it like a man but unabling
    me to play the game that i payed money for is wrong. Why can i play everything else but 2k my park. I got banned for nothing and now i cant even have fun on a game that i love playing. Please can someone help. I'm not asking for the ban to be lifted. I can
    wait a week no problem but me not having the ability to play 2k my park when i can play everything else is wrong. I understand that the enforcement team is responsible for this and Im not asking for me to get un banned. Im siply asking for my acc to have permission
    to play my park and thats it. I dint do anything wrong and i dont even know why i got banned. I'm just very upset with this situation.

Zazebo, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now

Dadwhite, Nov 4, 2017
  5. Ive already tried removing the account power cycling it, and then adding the account it didn't work

ChiefxJonesboi, Nov 4, 2017
  6. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Sometimes it takes a day to process after notification. If you're still having issues tomorrow, reply back I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned :)

Hordie, Nov 4, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just to add,suspensions end at the same time they were issued so for example if your suspension was issued at 3:30pm then it will end at 3:30pm on the due end date.

It's also possible other violations of the ToU/CoC were discovered & your suspension was extended & depending on the length of the extension it might not show on the enforcement site.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if any extension was added but will not be able to do anything else.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Just to add,suspensions end at the same time they were issued so for example if your suspension was issued at 3:30pm then it will end at 3:30pm on the due end date.

It's also possible other violations of the ToU/CoC were discovered & your suspension was extended & depending on the length of the extension it might not show on the enforcement site.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if any extension was added but will not be able to do anything else.
  9. ChiefxJonesboi Win User

Ive already tried removing the account power cycling it, and then adding the account it didn't work
  10. Dadwhite Win User

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now
  11. Hordie Win User

Ive already tried removing the account power cycling it, and then adding the account it didn't work
    Sometimes it takes a day to process after notification. If you're still having issues tomorrow, reply back :)
  12. denis97g Win User

Came back to xbox after 3 years to find im banned

I'm afraid not. If you got banned years ago and are still banned it means it's a permanent ban, there's nothing that can be done about it.
Thema:

1. I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned - Similar Threads - got banned I'm

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  8. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  9. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...: Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I...
  10. Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious: Hi ! Yesterday, I played with my other account on my friend's Xbox. I forgot to disconnect it. This morning, I received an email saying that my account got ban for the entire life. A permanent...