I got banned in sot

Discus and support I got banned in sot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a ban on sea of thieves without a proper reason theyre saying i got banned bcoz i cheated and ddosd ppl and I would never do that in an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rifat tahiri, Jan 23, 2023.

1. rifat tahiri
    rifat tahiri Guest

I got banned in sot

I got a ban on sea of thieves without a proper reason theyre saying i got banned bcoz i cheated and ddosd ppl and I would never do that in an account that i have 2k hours on it with maybe 90% of the game completed played it for 4 years and I gave them facts about that that if i cheated i would be way higher lvl that i am right now but they dont care just close the case this is not normal that account is full of my money and time wasted on it and i never would cheat to lose all that so plz this is to much im getting banned unfairly

:)

rifat tahiri, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

I got banned in sot

Good day, rifat tahiri.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you would like to appear your banning in Sea of Thieves.

Unless this was Xbox console or account ban, this is basically an issue within the game itself. As it stands, we here in the forums do not actually have the tools or expertise to address bans. Thus, we highly recommend you submit a support request ticket the developer of the game (Rare) using the link below.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/requests/new

If this was an Xbox account or console ban though, please follow the steps from our Learn why your account was banned or suspended from Xbox Live guide to get more details about the ban.

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft! We’re here when you need us.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. xX980RulezXx Win User

Banned SOT

So if a pro player gets banned like out off the blue you dont do anything about it? I havent cheated as i said i have a Good Player rate
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Banned SOT

I think that's the "trending news" icon, I haven't been banned before so I was copying and pasting what was on the case review page so you didn't have to look it up. Have you tried to access it through the

Enforcement History
    page yet?

If it's not on there, it might be on the developer side where you got banned.
  5. xX980RulezXx Win User

Banned SOT

This one?

[​IMG]
  6. xX980RulezXx Win User

Banned SOT

I think im blind cuz i cant see where i can submit a case review
Thema:

I got banned in sot

1. I got banned in sot - Similar Threads - got banned sot

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...