i got banned for the multiplayer but i didnt do anything, if its possible i would like to play ...

Discus and support i got banned for the multiplayer but i didnt do anything, if its possible i would like to play ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjours, J'ai été banni sur Xbox One, je me suis fais bannir pour deux raison, la première est justifiée: pour la communication entre joueur jusquau... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oG CHlCO, Jun 13, 2017.

1. oG CHlCO
    oG CHlCO Guest

i got banned for the multiplayer but i didnt do anything, if its possible i would like to play ...

Bonjours,

J'ai été banni sur Xbox One, je me suis fais bannir pour deux raison, la première est justifiée: pour la communication entre joueur jusquau 23 juin , j'assume mes tords pour celle ci

La deuxième est pour le multijoueur jusquau 24 juin , c'est la ou j'ai un problème.

Je n'ai pas eu de comportement déplacer ou quoi que ce soit qui mette en péril la jouabilité des autres utilisateurs, je n'ai pas "hacker" ou fait le moindre problème.

Conclusion, j'aimerais me faire "débannire" du multijoueurs car cette sanction est arbitraire et injustifiable.

Pour ce qui est de la communication, j'assume votre décision et m'en excuse, cela ne se reproduira plus.

Dans l'attente de votre réponse, je vous remercie d'avance.

:)

oG CHlCO, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Transfering stuff from a banned account

if you get suspended i didnt recall of something i did wrong 1 day i got on BAM banned until 12/31/9999 really why tho

for marketplace theft i didnt do what ever im occused off

but off course thats a typical answer a banned person gives well i would like to play agian but that isnt possible

GHOSTBUSTA117, Jun 13, 2017
  3. adolczak
    adolczak Guest
    I got Banned and i didnt do anything

Hello i was banned for 9 days on Xbox for Inappropriate language but i didnt say anything wrong to anybody. Please help.

adolczak, Jun 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jun 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i got banned for the multiplayer but i didnt do anything, if its possible i would like to play again

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. bowski477 Win User

I got Banned and i didnt do anything

To view your ban you would need to log into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if the ban is eligible. the enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. GHOSTBUSTA117 Win User

Transfering stuff from a banned account

if you get suspended i didnt recall of something i did wrong 1 day i got on BAM banned until 12/31/9999 really why tho

for marketplace theft i didnt do what ever im occused off

but off course thats a typical answer a banned person gives well i would like to play agian but that isnt possible
  8. The Deagnos Win User

Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

They clearly do not investigate anything. I was just banned because someone sent me a pic with half naked little girls calling them hot. I told him I didnt like that and to stop. I got banned. Microsoft its pro pedophilia apparently
  9. Smwutches Win User

I got banned for no reason i didnt say anything

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. i got banned for the multiplayer but i didnt do anything, if its possible i would like to play ... - Similar Threads - got banned multiplayer

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  10. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...