I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that...

Discus and support I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got banned for calling someone a ball hog and Xbox won't overturn it. Please tell me what I did wrong? They wouldn't pass the bank we lost the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deadonsyte, Jan 3, 2023.

1. deadonsyte
    deadonsyte Guest

I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that...

I got banned for calling someone a ball hog and Xbox won't overturn it. Please tell me what I did wrong? They wouldn't pass the bank we lost the game for to no team play abs I text him ball hog. "Ball s" using their emoji they provide

:)

deadonsyte, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½s" why is that suspendable?

nothing wrong with what you said, they hogged the ball, the AI chose to ban you, nothing you can do what so ever, support can't help as they are not allowed, you were probably banned for 2 or 3 days and that means you cant submit a review, best thing to do is NEVER message anyone through xbox network.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½s" why is that suspendable?

ball hog is not offensive or derogatory, it is a term used when someone hogs (keeps the ball) away from the other player/s, it is perfectly acceptable speech and in no way offensive, please look up the definition before commenting.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope youā€™re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It's not appropriate to use offensive or derogatory language in online communication, including calling someone a ball hog or using offensive emojis. This type of behavior can be harmful to others and can lead to disciplinary action, such as being banned from online services. It's important to treat others with respect and kindness when communicating online, even if you are frustrated or upset. It's also a good idea to follow the terms of service and community guidelines for any online service you use, as violating these can result in disciplinary action.

I'm sorry to hear that you were banned from Xbox. While I can't overturn the decision, I encourage you to sign in at enforcement.xbox.com to check further details about your suspension/ban and see if you have the option to appeal or submit a case review.
  5. Bam Bam Mickey Win User

Club needs players GMT UK

Anybody?

Good passers, no ball hogging.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Fouled Out Problem

It is odd that people would pass the ball when you are asking for it due to the 'ball hog syndrome' that many online NBA players suffer from.
Thema:

1. I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that... - Similar Threads - got banned texting

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if itā€™ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now donā€™t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...