I got banned for nothing

Discus and support I got banned for nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yersterday night I was making looking for group posts saying "1v1 my friend if you win he will give you his account" obviously it was a joke.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex ARAMIS, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Alex ARAMIS
    Alex ARAMIS Guest

I got banned for nothing

So yersterday night I was making looking for group posts saying "1v1 my friend if you win he will give you his account" obviously it was a joke. Anyways, I wake up the next day and I find out I have been suspended from communications, looking for group posts
    etc.. I have no idea why this is. I went to look on enforcement xbox to see what is the reason I got banned. I couldn't find the reason. It said that the content of the ban has been deleted. If anyone could help me get through this it would be greatly appreciated.
    By the way, the ban is 14 days

:)

Alex ARAMIS, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Dadwhite Win User

I got banned for nothing

If you violated the Code of Conduct in anyway and the enforcement team did an investigation then they will put an action against the reporting party too. Most common reason would be retaliation, responding back in away that violates the code. Rule of
    thumb is never respond, report and block.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got banned for nothing

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. BillionAtom4 Win User

I got banned for nothing

my gamertag is and i got banned because i asked someone nicely to switch character in for honor and i got banned. i did get legit banned before but there were a reason in it
  5. ApatheticGrub6 Win User

I got banned for nothing

Your Enforcement actions cannot be discussed here, none of us are able to help you including Xbox Support.

Please go to http://enforcement.xbox.com, make sure you are signed in and then you may find out the information about your suspensions and contact the Enforcement Team with an appeal.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I got banned for nothing

Wrong side of the road you need to go to enforcement site...
Thema:

I got banned for nothing

1. I got banned for nothing - Similar Threads - got banned nothing

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  7. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  8. I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...: I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get this ban and how can I get unbanned? Please...
  9. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  10. I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there: I got permanent banned for no reason when I check the enforcement there nothing either I’m actually mad about this c545db12-4655-4505-af18-7d7980aa4166