I got banned for no reason

Discus and support I got banned for no reason in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been banned recently and I have no clue why. Me and my friend were just talking and I got banned from talking until after Christmas. No matter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bryce Turner, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Bryce Turner
    Bryce Turner Guest

I've been banned recently and I have no clue why. Me and my friend were just talking and I got banned from talking until after Christmas. No matter what I do Microsoft isn't helping so I need some actual help.

:)

Bryce Turner, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got banned for no reason.

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got banned for no reason?

4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

if you keep getting a suspension you can go
    here
    to find out why. if these are false you can call microsoft to confirm there real and not fake and if fake you can get it removed.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

See above for details on finding out WHY you receive bans, but the enforcement team investigate any and all complaints and don't hand out bans unless a breach of code of conduct has been committed
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I got banned for no reason - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. i got ban for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got ban for no reason?: i think i know why i got ban i was in a friends account and he got a year suspension and then dont tell me until i got ban so if i can tell someone what happen and get unban that would be so good...
  9. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2