I got banned for no reason, what is going on?

Discus and support I got banned for no reason, what is going on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have received a 2 week ban for “account” and had no reason given to me, I had my appeal denied and no further details given, I received this ban... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cosmiix2, May 20, 2023.

1. Cosmiix2
    Cosmiix2 Guest

I have received a 2 week ban for “account” and had no reason given to me, I had my appeal denied and no further details given, I received this ban whilst on a communication ban and at work.

:)

Cosmiix2, May 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details but with the case review being denied, we may need to wait for the enforcement action to end.
  3. WB-5BF98CD1-D0AE-415 Win User

Licence Transfer

Nobody gets banned for no reason...I know I got banned fro stupid reasons I'm not even going to go in to. And what do you mean (you have 10 year tenure but you only used 2 years of it) I didn't give you the banned gamer tag.... The reason why I was banned
    is because of a hacker that hosted mw2 lobbies on it and did a unauthorized recover which he did. So basically I got banned for no reason.
  4. ashlo20 Win User

Ban for no reason whats going on

hi just woundering why my xbox has been banned cause i am a honest gamer an this is the second time in the space of a year the last time it was by mistake an they refunded me a 3 month xbox live membership an 1200 microsoft points at the time my gamertag
    was [mod removed]
  5. A for Amnesty Win User

[quote user="ashlo20"]

hi just woundering why my xbox has been banned cause i am a honest gamer an this is the second time in the space of a year the last time it was by mistake an they refunded me a 3 month xbox live membership an 1200 microsoft points at the time my gamertag
    was xSKiiLL ZONEx but now it is xSKiiLL MANUx

[/quote]

Hi. Please refer to the post above you. You need to post in THIS section of the forum regarding suspended Xbox LIVE accounts.
  6. Appariti0n10646 Win User

Hey Predator,

Unfortunately no one can "unban" the account. The best thing you can do is review the Terms Of Use and Code Of Conduct to prevent this from happening again. These can be read at:

www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

If you'd like, you can try contacting the XBLPET (Enforcement Team) within the forums at:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Just make sure to include your Gamertag in the post and they will let you know why the account received the ban/suspension. They do
    not have a phone support, the forums are the only way to reach them. Other than the Enforcement Team, no one has the ability to unban your Account. However, I will remind that the XBLPET does not wrongfully ban
    individuals on a spur of the moment decision. Each decision is contemplated for quite some time before a final judgement is made. They take into account the severity of the issue, along with any previous violations, etc. You can find out how the Enforcement
    Team works here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2314.aspx

Hope that helps! Cheers!
Thema:

1. I got banned for no reason, what is going on? - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. i got ban for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got ban for no reason?: i think i know why i got ban i was in a friends account and he got a year suspension and then dont tell me until i got ban so if i can tell someone what happen and get unban that would be so good...
  9. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2