I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

Discus and support I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash salem, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Ash salem
    Ash salem Guest

Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a refund. But I already appealed and they said they don’t believe me. Rubbish! Please someone help me with this

:)

Ash salem, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ash, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, this is for your Activision account only, correct? If yes, I'm sorry but you can only appeal to them by signing in to this link: https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If it's an enforcement action for your Xbox profile you can sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com/.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

I got perma banned in COD Cold War

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I am very sorry but this is entirely up to game publishers. Before they issue a ban, they may actually monitor your activity in ghost mode and follow you around to see if you are using aim assist and like. They would verify whether cheats or multi-hacks are being used. If they verify this, they will issue a ban which can be done without any warning or explanation.

I am very sorry but Xbox support cannot do anything about this :(
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

I got perma banned in COD Cold War

nothing Microsoft can do, you were banned by activision and you need to take it up with them. Microsoft do not own Activision and would not intervene even if they did,
  5. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  6. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
Thema:

1. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. i got ban for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got ban for no reason?: i think i know why i got ban i was in a friends account and he got a year suspension and then dont tell me until i got ban so if i can tell someone what happen and get unban that would be so good...
  9. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2