I got banned for no reason i didnt say anything

Discus and support I got banned for no reason i didnt say anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can you please unban me this guy sent me message saying you ban at looking nice and i got banned 688eee2d-b1e4-47d3-88b9-5e3bf853ff1d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandin122, Nov 15, 2017.

1. brandin122
    brandin122 Guest

can you please unban me this guy sent me message saying you ban at looking nice and i got banned

:)

brandin122, Nov 15, 2017
  2. I got banned

I got banned my second time for no reason check my messages Xbox I didn't say anything

SnookerLoopy67, Nov 15, 2017
  3. Communication Uplift

I got comunication banned for no reason , i literally did not break any rules , i have not messaged anyone anything inappropriate & have not didnt anything to receive a ban . Got banned while playing ark survival evolved for no absolute reason. Please unban
    me i deserved the last few bans i have gotten bit not this one

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

FortyMantis53, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. bowski477 Win User

I got Banned and i didnt do anything

To view your ban you would need to log into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if the ban is eligible. the enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. cooley08 Win User

My account got banned

I didnt do anything wrong though. And how do i find the reason i was banned
  8. DEATHCOMESFORU1 Win User

Band

For information about your ban, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    i already know why it's bs cause i didnt do anything wrong I was playing pubg when i got the email saying it i didnt message anyone or say anything to anyone
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

how to join enforcement/moderator team

@bstn iv been banned 3 times once coz i put stars in my word and twice for no reason one was coz i reported someone yet i got banned thoughs two times i didnt get a email or anything cloud was the best mod on here
Thema:

1. I got banned for no reason i didnt say anything - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. i got ban for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got ban for no reason?: i think i know why i got ban i was in a friends account and he got a year suspension and then dont tell me until i got ban so if i can tell someone what happen and get unban that would be so good...
  9. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2