I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

Discus and support I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bob Freckleman, Nov 16, 2022.

1. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service announcement to astroneer players about an upcoming update. All the post contained was, and I quote, “PSA -> Train (Rails) Update July 11th Launch” I simply am confounded that this would result in a ban in any world.

:)

Bob Freckleman, Nov 16, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

This response offered zero help. The community is well aware that Microsoft/Xbox has no interest in providing actual customer service to their paying subscribers. There has to be a specific rules that was violated, maybe someone can explain what rule that is. "Nobody knows" is an unacceptable answer from a major company.
    My guess (only speculating here) is its because your LFG post wasnt looking for someone to play with. LFG posts are supposed to be for looking for groups/people to play with. Anything else isnt really allowed.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bob

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

Please appeal to the ban via this site: (if eligible)
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  4. David Risso Win User

This response offered zero help. The community is well aware that Microsoft/Xbox has no interest in providing actual customer service to their paying subscribers. There has to be a specific rules that was violated, maybe someone can explain what rule that is. "Nobody knows" is an unacceptable answer from a major company.
  5. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?

Hi BenceAce,

Did you make a lfg post sometimes you can get banned for that also
Thema:

1. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post? - Similar Threads - got banned making

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. I got banned while watching Netflix makes no sense

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned while watching Netflix makes no sense: Dear Xbox Support Team, I am writing to urgently appeal the ban that was imposed on my Xbox account on May 18th. Despite multiple requests and emails I have sent, I have not received any response...
  10. Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense: Just got a ban for using a piece of language I definitely shouldn't have, and I understand why I got a 7 day com ban, and while I understand why I was com banned for the 7 days, I recently just...