I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.

Discus and support I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a two week communication suspension a few days ago, i thought it was because i said someone was “trash” at rocket league, so i submitted a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Schmanks, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Schmanks
    Schmanks Guest

I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.

I received a two week communication suspension a few days ago, i thought it was because i said someone was “trash” at rocket league, so i submitted a case review and they said it was because i was trying to do a give away? I was just joking around with
    a guy saying to add him for free stuff..... i didnt give away anything for free and didnt even get to do a 2nd case review. I didnt even know you couldnt do giveways for one since people do them all the time and secondly i was just kidding and now i cant communicate
    on xbox for 2 weeks. Not very fair.

:)

Schmanks, Oct 14, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Schmanks,

I understand you are experiencing an issue with an enforcement action on your account. Please visit the Enforcement page to address this issue. On the Xbox Forums, we are unable to dispute or remove these actions.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

You can't be nice on Xbox.

I was trying to be nice and I was giving away a free Xbox gift card and got communication banndf for TWO WEEKS! So apparently you can't even try to be nice and give away a xbox card! The reason for some of these communication bans are actually kind
    of [Mod Removed].
    Are you sure you didn't say anything bad
  4. Mudplugger2010 Win User

Strange TOAST alert

Two weeks later and I’m still getting these alerts. He does play a lot of Rocket League but it isn’t a Rocket League ID, despite the hashtag and number.

The ID can be found as an Xbox Gamertag but he does not follow me and is not in my friends list.

Anyone got any other ideas?

How do I escalate this to Xbox support?

Thanks
  5. MrBritishHD Win User

My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:(

Well this is great just keep taking people's money I was literally playing rocket league someone gave me this account all I did was play rocket league and I get banned what did I do and I got no email
  6. IndoorPlains400 Win User

Comms ban and online multiplayer

I have just got a comms ban for arguing with some kid, which is fair.. it then tells me i cant log into xbox live services and gives me an emforcement screen on games like rocket league and warface, i have spoken to support and they told me to contact
    enforcement as all they can see is there is a comms ban, and it must be a mistake.. to which i cannot because there is no enforcement contact!?? I payed for my console, i payed for game pass and gold.. so why cant i access it? This is a joke!!
    Minecraft
Thema:

1. I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks. - Similar Threads - got banned joking

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him: My mate send me a funny message and i reported him as a joke can he get unbanned 8c1e7d21-1c50-45f1-9c06-c3d788bf579a
  10. Friends reported me as a joke, got a two week ban, please fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends reported me as a joke, got a two week ban, please fix: PLEASE RESPOND. I GOT AN OVER 2 WEEK BAN BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ALL REPORTED ME AS A JOKE. IM BANNED FROM COMMUNICATIONS. I SUBMITED A CASE REVIEW AND IM STILL BANNED. IM ASKING FOR YOU GUYS TO PLEASE...