I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned

Discus and support I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I was banned for calling a player [Mod Removed] after he had team killed in a spiteful behavior he then reported me, I was fine with that but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostFaceKillaF, Oct 12, 2017.

1. I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned

Recently I was banned for calling a player [Mod Removed] after he had team killed in a spiteful behavior he then reported me, I was fine with that but 2 days later I get banned for harassment when I couldn't even talk at all with anyone if anyone can help
    please, I don't know how I got banned if I can't even talk to anyone.

:)

GhostFaceKillaF, Oct 12, 2017
  2. I got Banned for harrasment even though my account was banned from messaging 2 days later

My account got banned two days later after being banned from messaging then I got banned for harassment and I cant go on xbox live even though when I was reported I was asleep

Xx5iL3NtBoBxX, Oct 12, 2017
  3. My account keeps getting banned why?

Wondering why I keep getting banned on my account this is the second time in four weeks I have been banned from Xbox live on my account bIayne G its saying I'm banned because of harassment voice communication text messages when I'm getting harassed voice
    messages and texts .why am I getting banned and no one els is getting banned but me..

FlatterBird6701, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. Drip97 Win User

Xbox 24 hour ban

Also got a 24hour ban thanks to random people being able to message and harass you and when theyre told to f off you get a ban. Seriously you guys need to split the privacy settings for party/voice chat and messaging because you cant talk to friends of
    friends unless their also your friends if you make the setting friends only is not cool, because you guys are every ready to ban people without improving on ways to prevent harassment
  7. bowski477 Win User

Suspension of account

i was com banned for most likely just me sayong have a good life in a unflattering way to someone who called my friends sexist slurs and then the same guy reported me because of it and i actually got banned but he didnt get away scotch free bwcause the help
    from the xbox/microsoft help but i think im still banned its just dumb how people can get away with cussing up a storm in voice chat and making sexist slurrs in voice chat but people who vent thier anger in text chat get banned intantaneiously (i cant spell
    that word) but yeah its just dumb and me complaining
    As said above, The enforcement team can only be found on enforcement.xbox.com. They do not use these forums. Retaliation and harassment are never the answer to harassment online. It's always best to report, ignore and move on.
  8. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
  9. Catchasing Lol Win User

Do chat communication bans also count in games?

I got xbox banned, now I can;t talk in fortnight. It says, cannot use voice chat due to your console permissions. Only happened after I got banned lol.
Thema:

1. I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned - Similar Threads - got banned harassment

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...