I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned

Discus and support I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I was banned for calling a player [Mod Removed] after he had team killed in a spiteful behavior he then reported me, I was fine with that but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostFaceKillaF, Oct 12, 2017.

1. I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned

Recently I was banned for calling a player [Mod Removed] after he had team killed in a spiteful behavior he then reported me, I was fine with that but 2 days later I get banned for harassment when I couldn't even talk at all with anyone if anyone can help
    please, I don't know how I got banned if I can't even talk to anyone.

:)

GhostFaceKillaF, Oct 12, 2017
  2. I got Banned for harrasment even though my account was banned from messaging 2 days later

My account got banned two days later after being banned from messaging then I got banned for harassment and I cant go on xbox live even though when I was reported I was asleep

Xx5iL3NtBoBxX, Oct 12, 2017
  3. My account keeps getting banned why?

Wondering why I keep getting banned on my account this is the second time in four weeks I have been banned from Xbox live on my account bIayne G its saying I'm banned because of harassment voice communication text messages when I'm getting harassed voice
    messages and texts .why am I getting banned and no one els is getting banned but me..

FlatterBird6701, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. Drip97 Win User

Xbox 24 hour ban

Also got a 24hour ban thanks to random people being able to message and harass you and when theyre told to f off you get a ban. Seriously you guys need to split the privacy settings for party/voice chat and messaging because you cant talk to friends of
    friends unless their also your friends if you make the setting friends only is not cool, because you guys are every ready to ban people without improving on ways to prevent harassment
  7. bowski477 Win User

Suspension of account

i was com banned for most likely just me sayong have a good life in a unflattering way to someone who called my friends sexist slurs and then the same guy reported me because of it and i actually got banned but he didnt get away scotch free bwcause the help
    from the xbox/microsoft help but i think im still banned its just dumb how people can get away with cussing up a storm in voice chat and making sexist slurrs in voice chat but people who vent thier anger in text chat get banned intantaneiously (i cant spell
    that word) but yeah its just dumb and me complaining
    As said above, The enforcement team can only be found on enforcement.xbox.com. They do not use these forums. Retaliation and harassment are never the answer to harassment online. It's always best to report, ignore and move on.
  8. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
  9. PsycoChronicus Win User

Hypocritical Policies. Also, grow up.

I got banned for nothing. I wasn't at home my console on dashboard and not on tye xbox app. Apparently i sent a message or was on voice chat to get banned. Again i wasn't home.
Thema:

1. I got banned for harassment when I was chat banned and voice banned - Similar Threads - got banned harassment

2. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me: I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a...
  3. I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me?: I got banned for losing terribly in NHL 22 and afterwards the person I lost to messaged me, harassing me. Calling me a loser among other things, saying I should’ve just quit the game and how bad I...
  4. I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*)

in XboX Insiders
    I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*): I tried appeal it didnt get accepted the xbox enforcement team need too stop banning people for little stuff 3 days for being harassed and calling him a retar* he deserves it submitted by...
  5. I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days: I woke up to getting a 14 day communication ban witch I didn't think anything of until I tried going into a game of FIFA 22. I said you eligible to play this, and I was really confused so I went...
  6. Got banned for telling someone harassing me to piss off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for telling someone harassing me to piss off: I guess you cant say a single no no word or microsoft throws a fit a communication bans you for a week, thats a way to treat a customer of 8 years, if i cant get it revoked probably not gonna be...
  7. I got communication banned for saying something in a non-harassing way

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for saying something in a non-harassing way: I was playing with my friends and i got a little heated at them and said the f word, but not in any harrassing way. I just said, "If you say (insert word here) one more (censored) time, i will...
  8. i got banned when i was harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned when i was harassed: so i was playing FO76 after a year of not playing it, and these two chuckle heads manage to get into my base, and keep killing me repeatedly when i wanted nothing to do with it, so i report them...
  9. i got harassed three people and im banned from talking

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got harassed three people and im banned from talking: [MEDIA] 9427f145-c470-459a-b4e3-b762ce7e22b5
  10. i got harassed three people and im banned from talking

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got harassed three people and im banned from talking: [MEDIA] 9427f145-c470-459a-b4e3-b762ce7e22b5