I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days

Discus and support I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I woke up to getting a 14 day communication ban witch I didn't think anything of until I tried going into a game of FIFA 22. I said you eligible to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LewisBatchelor, Nov 18, 2021.

1. I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days

I woke up to getting a 14 day communication ban witch I didn't think anything of until I tried going into a game of FIFA 22. I said you eligible to play this, and I was really confused so I went on the Xbox enforcement website and there was no reasoning for my ban at all. I got banned from everything (even going into multiplayer games)

:)

LewisBatchelor, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try and use a different browser then sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to check your enforcement action. Make sure to check all your accounts as well as it can be an in-game suspension.
  4. Francia J. Win User

As a gamer myself, I totally understand where you're coming from and hopefully, they can get back to you as soon as possible.
  5. LewisBatchelor Win User

I've put in case review but it's annoying the fact 1. I don't know how or why I got banned 2. I got banned from online multiplayer
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days - Similar Threads - got banned Harassment

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...