I got banned for doing nothing

Discus and support I got banned for doing nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im banned until july 6 and did absolutley nothing please tell me why im banned eb058d4a-691a-4bc0-adcb-5a17508ea732 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kadenthompson1, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I got banned for doing nothing

Im banned until july 6 and did absolutley nothing please tell me why im banned

:)

kadenthompson1, Jun 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HassanB Win User

I GOT BANNED FOR DOING NOTHING

Either way AlvoSmash/Lotuslette666 - You are posting in the wrong forum you can't get a response here about your profile or console being banned we simply don't handle that. You'd need to speak to the XBOX Live Enforcement Team and like I said before they
    only respond to posts made in this thread ->
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    . Ask them that you'd like to know why exactly has your profile has been banned and they will tell you exactly why it is.
  3. Lotuslette666 Win User

he said that for console bans, mines a profile ban. I did get an email and it said I had been banned for marketplace theft , but i haven't commited a theft in the marketplace. and like i said earlier it wasnt even in the computers that i had been banned
    when i called customer support, which makes no sense.
  4. Lotuslette666 Win User

So I have to use my girlfriends account to do this because she woke me up this morning telling me my account was banned until 12/31/9999. I called customer support and they had no idea what was going on because it wasn't in their computers that I had been
    banned.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Contact the Enforcement team for further details.
  6. potx444 Win User

you could have gotten banned for something you did awhile back and is just now showing up for microsoft it was probably a minor thing if it took awhile.
Thema:

1. I got banned for doing nothing - Similar Threads - got banned doing

2. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  3. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  4. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  8. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  9. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  10. My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2154bcde-33dc-4a01-a5c2-a0e7c3f66a39