I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online

Discus and support I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sorry that I sad bad words to this Player but why can he Cheat in a Online Game that's unfair I want my account back please.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IceColdKillax95, Dec 20, 2017.

1. I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online

I am sorry that I sad bad words to this Player but why can he Cheat in a Online Game that's unfair I want my account back please.

:)

IceColdKillax95, Dec 20, 2017
  2. CloSe SkuBs
    CloSe SkuBs Guest
    Online Ban

i got banned from playing online for nothing , i play with my brother on one account and know we are banned .

I know u get banned when u say some bad words bit we've never done that , how long does it take until i can play online again?

CloSe SkuBs, Dec 20, 2017
  3. SUSPENSION

Hello , i just wana ask you why i got banned 2 day ?? , because i never got my mic on game chat only on friend chat , i never speak to the other people, i dont cheat , im only mad to cheater , if i got banned because i flame some cheater u are doing a bad
    job , and u have to ban the glitcher not me I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online :)

Thanks you for all I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online :)

xIm Heisenbergx, Dec 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online

Per the code of conduct, profanity is not allowed on Live. So it doesn't matter what the other person did. If you respond in a way that violates the code you can be punished.

Smwutches, Dec 20, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Remember that Xbox Live is considered a Rate E for Everyone service and all communications need be at that level.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Per the code of conduct, profanity is not allowed on Live. So it doesn't matter what the other person did. If you respond in a way that violates the code you can be punished.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

Remember that Xbox Live is considered a Rate E for Everyone service and all communications need be at that level.
  8. deddy22 Win User

Why is chronus allowed in online gameplay?

i dont know but they should be banning players that cheat and trolling on online mulitiplayer games with mods making the game unfair. modding single player fine but not online.
  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

My freind got banned from xbox because he got hacked.

boo f-ing hoo. people don't get banned unless they cheat. period. if your friend got banned, its because an internal investigation turned up massive amounts of cheating and/or alterations of xbox or profile. he's out of luck. period
  10. RubyKarmaScoots Win User

I need to be unbanned.

Saying one word of consequence to a cheater shouldn't be bad, especially since they're cheating. And one word does not deserve a ban.
Thema:

1. I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online - Similar Threads - got banned bad

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  10. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox banned words

2. how long is ban for bad behavior in gta5 online