I got banned and I'm not sure why..

Discus and support I got banned and I'm not sure why.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a game of call of duty and I got annoyed and I messaged someone and called them gay, They replied with "Have fun with your account" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CartopLawyer104, Jun 9, 2017.

1. I got banned and I'm not sure why..

I was playing a game of call of duty and I got annoyed and I messaged someone and called them gay, They replied with "Have fun with your account" I tried to message back and it said "You have been prohibited to message" and just goes on about how I can not
    communicate which is annoying me because it takes the fun out of the game for me, if I didn't violate the terms of service, I just want to be able be able talk to my friends.

:)

CartopLawyer104, Jun 9, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    My Son's GT got banned and I'm not sure why.

NNo they will never give you the evidence

one it's private network data you will have to take it up with your son about that

Two they will never repeat a violation as they actually have to.follow the same rules as you

ngocphi, Jun 9, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

The enforcement team won't give you the actual evidence but the reason would be listed on enforcement.xbox.com

bowski477, Jun 9, 2017
  4. Staggsy101
    Staggsy101 Guest

From the information you have given it sounds like you have been given a soft/communication ban which can last few hours or days depending on how serious the reason was. Head over to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb
    to find out more info on why it has happened and how long for.

Staggsy101, Jun 9, 2017
  5. Staggsy101 Win User

From the information you have given it sounds like you have been given a soft/communication ban which can last few hours or days depending on how serious the reason was. Head over to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb
    to find out more info on why it has happened and how long for.
  6. ngocphi Win User

you do realize that it may not have been from that exact moment righr?

Suspensions can occur days or weeks after the report get filed

Because they actually investigated things which does take time

Your only option will be to go to enforcement.Xbox.com with the parental account connected to the gamer tag and file a case review if eligable
  7. bowski477 Win User

He can view his ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. If he has a child account you will have to log in to the parent account to see his ban. The enforcement team
    takes time to investigate reports so it is likely that whatever lead to this ban happened days/weeks ago.
  8. ngocphi Win User

NNo they will never give you the evidence

one it's private network data you will have to take it up with your son about that

Two they will never repeat a violation as they actually have to.follow the same rules as you
  9. bowski477 Win User

The enforcement team won't give you the actual evidence but the reason would be listed on enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I got banned and I'm not sure why.. - Similar Threads - got banned I'm

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  8. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  9. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...: Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I...
  10. Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious: Hi ! Yesterday, I played with my other account on my friend's Xbox. I forgot to disconnect it. This morning, I received an email saying that my account got ban for the entire life. A permanent...