I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me?

Discus and support I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned for losing terribly in NHL 22 and afterwards the person I lost to messaged me, harassing me. Calling me a loser among other things, saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frahz1337, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Frahz1337
    Frahz1337 Guest

I got banned for losing terribly in NHL 22 and afterwards the person I lost to messaged me, harassing me. Calling me a loser among other things, saying I should’ve just quit the game and how bad I was. I said, “I don’t give a f**k, it was really fun”. He said “reported” and I instantly got banned. I imagine there’s no way to even have this looked at? Considering I kept getting the message, “Xbox cannot help or review this, sorry.” Yeah, you might as well have said, “not our fault you got harassed and said the F word exclaiming you were having fun in a game despite losing”

Are you absolutely kidding me? I can get harassed and get banned FOR GETTING HARASSED FOR LOSING? Such a joke. I’ve got pictures as well for proof. Not getting any Xbox product again after this, this is unreal and toxic.

:)

Frahz1337, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Frahz1337. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry about this. When you get harassed in the future, you should report the player that harassed you. This way, he would be suspended instead of you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

About your suspension, you can try to submit a case review to the Enforcement team. They will manually review your suspension one more time:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Note that not all suspensions are eligible for a case review and submitting a case review does not guarantee your suspension will be uplifted. If the enforcement team deny your case review, there is nothing to do but wait until the suspension ends. I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

The ability to report and block others on Xbox Live is there for a reason. If someone sends you nasty message you can simply block them, no more messages. If they send you a message that breaks the ToS, you can report it. The reporting and blocking system is there to protect you.

Responding to hateful/aggressive messages with hateful and aggressive messages is against the Terms of Service that you agreed to abide by when you signed up for Xbox Live.

While I can see that you were potentially baited into responding, there was no need to respond. Other online services have exactly the same rules.
  4. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
  5. ACE 232511 Win User

Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

Hello i was banned for hassment abuse & threatening. but i did not i have a communication banned. so how could i harass someone when i dont have the feature to message people. this report happened 3 days after my communication banned. i wasnt online until
    3 hours after i got notified for harassment abuse. plus theres no evidence of me abusing or threatening anyone. xbox enforcement team please review my case again
    the same happened to me, i was comm banned and then a week later i was banned for harassment, abuse and threats makes no sense
  6. l0rd M0NEY Win User

Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

Hello i was banned for hassment abuse & threatening. but i did not i have a communication banned. so how could i harass someone when i dont have the feature to message people. this report happened 3 days after my communication banned. i wasnt online until
    3 hours after i got notified for harassment abuse. plus theres no evidence of me abusing or threatening anyone. xbox enforcement team please review my case again
Thema:

1. I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me? - Similar Threads - got banned getting

2. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  3. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  4. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  5. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  6. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  7. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  8. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  9. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...
  10. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...