I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

Discus and support I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] I recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZayneSee, Aug 15, 2020.

1. ZayneSee
    ZayneSee Guest

I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the... [​IMG]

I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the... [​IMG]
    I
    recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i tried to reset everything and am stuck on the "its time to update section" . If anyone knows what is wrong I am more than
    willing to pay to get it fixed

:)

ZayneSee, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Power Supply Replacement

I needed one and got from amazon, it worked fine for ages then issue started again. Ended up getting an s in sales as I figured would last until new console is out and wont need another power unit so made sense
  3. El Mago tv Win User

need help with figuring out with set-up on my xbox one x

• 3rd-party Antivirus is creating a conflict that is preventing the update from installing.
    • Corrupted files in Component-Based Servicing (CBS) or in System Component Store.
    • Some services required by WU are manually disabled.
    • Corruption within the Registry files.
  4. MIKEEeskey Win User

• 3rd-party Antivirus is creating a conflict that is preventing the update from installing.
    • Corrupted files in Component-Based Servicing (CBS) or in System Component Store.
    • Some services required by WU are manually disabled.
    • Corruption within the Registry files.
    So what does that mean? Would i have to get ahold of texh support for microsoft or would i have to do a warranty claim on on xbox?
  5. Frathos Win User

Those are Windows 10 issues and have nothing to do with your Xbox One X setup issue.

That error code means something went wrong in downloading your profile to your console. Try removing the profile then press and hold power button until console turns off. Power back up and try adding your profile again.

If you get an error code, here is a Support page that you can use to figure out what it means:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/error-code-lookup?code=0x80070490

Put an error code in the entry box and click the search icon on the right side.

Good luck!
  6. Swampgrass Win User

has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen

I had online chat with Sharp tv help, they think its either from Xbox one X or receiver. Figured I would ask about the xbox. I will start looking into the receiver. Thanks everyone for replies.
Thema:

1. I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the... - Similar Threads - got friend isn't

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  5. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  8. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  9. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  10. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...