I got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it...

Discus and support I got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im not sure if i should buy a new power suplly or buy a new xbox please help Spamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mean_Apartment8119, Sep 26, 2024.

  1. I got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it...


    Im not sure if i should buy a new power suplly or buy a new xbox please help

    Spamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my post

    submitted by /u/Mean_Apartment8119
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mean_Apartment8119, Sep 26, 2024
    #1
  2. Ennill Win User

    Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

    The way i got mine working again was by holding the off button on my xbox for about 10-15 seconds until it completely turned off now its working fine
  3. OvErCReAmTwInky Win User

    powersupply

    my xbox is working fine and so is my power supply and the power supply turned red while i was playing and my xbox turned off so i unplugged my power supply and plugged it back in and it works fine now. should i be worried if it will happen again to me.
  4. Ginela-908542EA-317B Win User

    XBOX SLIM 4K SET UP HELP XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICES WAS RUBBISH SORRY DID NOT HAVE A CLUE NO OFFENCE LOL

    What I did was turn off reciver while tv and xbox one s was running, restart xbox one s while reciver was off, tv was on and hdmi chain went thru reciver, tok the check and all checks went green and everything worked, got HDR and 4k, then i just reset my
    xbox one s, turned on my reciver, and all checked out fine and worked fine still. I have yamaha rx-a2050

    chers from norway
  5. NorbertKieltyka Win User

    Update not working

    I did a hard reset on my console (while its on hold the power button for 10ish seconds until it turns off) then turned it back on and it seems to be working fine now
  6. ShahidaBashir1 Win User

    Xbox one x turning off while update

    The thing is it was working just fine before the update and while updating, this happened. Now whenever I turn it on, it just makes a beep and the light on the Xbox button turns on and then after a few seconds, it just turns off. it is charging my controllers. I was just wondering it all happened while an update and doesn't make any sense
Thema:

I got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it...

Loading...
  1. I got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it... - Similar Threads - got ebay worked

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. What Xbox one game to buy on ebay I got 20.00 off 30 up.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox one game to buy on ebay I got 20.00 off 30 up.: Hi guys so like the title says I was on ebay I got a email for 20.00 off anything 30 and up so I'm asking what games to buy I was looking at black ops 3 fallout 4 wwe 2k16 rainbow six seige and...