I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

Discus and support I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finn Price, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Finn Price
    Finn Price Guest

The numbers under the barcode are

(mod removed)

:)

Finn Price, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Finn Price,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are trying to redeem Xbox gift card code and the code is not readable or possibly over scratched. Let us help you point to the right support team where you can get the best resolution to your concern.

You can reach out to our live support channel because they have the tool to verify redemption code. They can definitely help you find the right code or able to process replacement if needed requirements are met like your receipt or picture of the card. Let us help you how to get there:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Joseph Mullen Win User

Can I refund my purchase please

The refund was accepted, but, I didn't get my Xbox gift card code back, I was wondering If I am able to get my 25 pounds gift card code back.

-Thank You-
  4. WattyNuela Win User

How to redeem a 20 digit long xbox gift card

Hello Liam, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to redeem your Xbox gift card. These Xbox gift cards always contain 25 digits.

As this is not your case and if you got the card from a local shop or using a third party website, I recommend you reach out to them and ask for a new card.

I would like to share this article that may help you to know more about gift cards:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  5. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  6. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Xbox cards not redeemable?

i would assume that the code may still be valid read the back of the gift card it should say the terms, if not then contact xbox support and they will be able to help you :)
Thema:

1. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code? - Similar Threads - got gift card

2. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  3. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  7. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card: what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148
  8. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  9. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  10. I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...: I bought this gift card no less then 25 minutes ago went to scratch it off and saw that the bottom half of my gift cards numbers were in the void part of the gift card and now I can’t use it what...