I got an unfair ban.

Discus and support I got an unfair ban. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello , I posted a group post asking if anyone wanted to play fifa at 8pm and for some reason I got banned for it . I hope that I can get in contact to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ig's Zdunek, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Ig's Zdunek
    Ig's Zdunek Guest

I got an unfair ban.

Hello , I posted a group post asking if anyone wanted to play fifa at 8pm and for some reason I got banned for it . I hope that I can get in contact to talk with someone who works at Xbox , Thank you

:)

Ig's Zdunek, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got an unfair ban.

3. Nursemorph Win User

Ban

I said one swear in a chat after getting repeatedly team killed in rainbow six siege. I got banned and I feel like this is unfair, I just got angry and I got banned for a day because of it.
    It's not unfair though....you agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up to the Live service which includes profanity etc.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Got banned for something unfair

You didnt get banned for someone purposely throwing a match.

You got banned for your actions that violated the code of conduct that got reported.

You will never get banned for someone elses actions only your own actions.
  5. denis97g Win User

Got banned for something unfair

you should have reported him, using offensive language may get you banned. however, you can try to see if you're eligible for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com
  6. COD MADDEN KING Win User

i need to be un-banned

Why was my accounts get banned CODxMADDENxKING and C0DxMADDENxKING its unfair i got fifa 14 ultimate team and there is any way i can get un banned please
Thema:

I got an unfair ban.

1. I got an unfair ban. - Similar Threads - got unfair ban

2. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  3. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  4. I got an Unfair account suspension that is way too long

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an Unfair account suspension that is way too long: 2 or 3 days ago I was playing forza with some random people and they were doing some unfair stuff so said something about it and left...seconds after I get a message from the leader saying that I...
  5. i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair.: What is the contact for microsoft? 72bcee97-06dd-4d59-aa32-a3741ee2a98c
  6. Got banned for something unfair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for something unfair: A guy was throwing a ranked match then I said he retarded for throwing and told him to play casual. I got instantly banned. Its not fair I'm getting banned for someone purposely get a loss...
  7. I got chatbanned for and unfair reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got chatbanned for and unfair reason: I got banned even thought he called me gay and said I was bad, after I was unfairly banned he kept making fun of me for being banned and while being my first time being banned I didn’t realize...
  8. i got ban unfair from communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got ban unfair from communication: hey someone insult me on xbox when i tried to defend myself he report me and i got a communication ban. Is their a way that someone in my xbox can see my message cause im telling the truht and if...
  9. I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online: I am sorry that I sad bad words to this Player but why can he Cheat in a Online Game that's unfair I want my account back please. fc9270a6-7c40-4d3d-98b4-f68bbb6d5d25
  10. Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned: One of my accounts (Gt:Lost Bounce) Has been banned and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back. Because I just got more live for it, a lot of progress is on it and just a...