I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...

Discus and support I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I never deleted or changed the alias. I have re-created my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hussien Nadoum, May 14, 2023.

1. I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...

I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I never deleted or changed the alias. I have re-created my account but I can not log in Minecraft as it says my account did not purchase Minecraft on this account. Please someone help me. I remember the when I tried resetting the password it said that I can send a code to some random email that is not mine. I just want to know if it is possible to get it back.

:)

Hussien Nadoum, May 14, 2023
  2. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
  3. ElMariel095 Win User

Error 0x87e107d7

I got the same problem, I search that error code in Xbox.com a say doesn't exist. Probably is a Microsoft problem.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

I got hacked and my accound doesn't exist now?

Hello Alfonso A, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you have been the victim of a hacker and are now unable to access your account. Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover it:

Reset your password Try resetting your account password using the "Forgot your password?" link. on the login page. Provide the email address associated with your account and follow the instructions to reset your password. If the hacker changed the associated email, you may not be able to follow this step.

Then, if possible, activate 2-step verification to have more security in your account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Alfonso Alvarez1 Win User

I got hacked and my accound doesn't exist now?

what if the 2 step vrification is no longer possible? Because the hacker kicked me out of my own account
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I never deleted or changed the alias. I have re-created my account but can I still get my old account back?

Hello Hussien, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear your account was compromised, unfortunately creating a new account with the old email doesn't restore the purchased and all the progress attached to the account.

Right now the best option is try to recover the account, for that please use the Microsoft interactive guide below

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
Thema:

I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...

1. I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I... - Similar Threads - got error saying

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  4. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  5. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  6. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  7. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  8. I just updated xbox and I got an error 0x80073d25

in XBoX on Windows
    I just updated xbox and I got an error 0x80073d25: [img] Today is 11/29/2023 11:33pm I updated xbox application and I'm currently using pc and I have xbox pass here. Updating arrived at %100 and I got this pop-up (see attached = try the update...
  9. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  10. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...