I got an enforcment action and i did nothing wrong

Discus and support I got an enforcment action and i did nothing wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recieved a 2 day suspension over nothing, but i did a LFG and its the post it got me comms banned. The title was this: Hardstuck plat 1 | DO NOT... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Masterite, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Mr Masterite
    Mr Masterite Guest

I recieved a 2 day suspension over nothing, but i did a LFG and its the post it got me comms banned. The title was this:

Hardstuck plat 1 | DO NOT SPAM CODES AND DISCORDS (Auto denied if broken) | 1

Is it bc i was asking for a carry?

:)

Mr Masterite, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Mr Masterite Win User

Ok, I guess I understand maybe this was carry requests and wasn’t allowed or something so I can pretty much say yes this gives a right to suspend me.

Lesson Learned.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mr.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
    So, is not possible to give you an accurate or the exact reason
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got an Enforcement and I did nothing

You would need to try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. LucBuchan Win User

Where do I go to do that?
Thema:

1. I got an enforcment action and i did nothing wrong - Similar Threads - got enforcment action

2. I don't understand why I got an Enforcement action 3 months later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why I got an Enforcement action 3 months later...: I made this group post months ago and just today got banned for it. "New Sloop | Lets grind Emissaries | All above 5 days are welcome". I looked at the forums and lots of people are experiencing...
  3. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  4. I got a false enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a false enforcement action: This isnt the first i have had, and i am becoming tired of these. It seems microsoft discriminates against disability. I have not even been on the xbox so game against anyone. I sent a few...
  5. Got an enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an enforcement action: I have got an enforcement on my account its not showing up in my enforcement history it's saying I got it 3days ago and don't know what it's for please help I only noticed when I went on my xbox...
  6. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  7. I got an enforcement action and I do not know why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an enforcement action and I do not know why.: My gamertag is . I do not know why I have been suspended because the only people I talk to are my friends and I do not send inappropriate messages. Please explain....
  8. I got an email for an enforcement action where do i find the actual violation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an email for an enforcement action where do i find the actual violation: i got an email for an enforcement action where do i find actual violation b64f7ae2-96f9-40ed-8374-680014c99d76
  9. I got I second Enforcement Action mean while I was already on a Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got I second Enforcement Action mean while I was already on a Enforcement Action: How the hell I got a second enforcement action since I was already in one? makes no sense, how I get an enforcement since I wasn't able to communicate? I apply for case review and a ********...
  10. I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.: I dont know how I got "banned" If I didn't do anything wrong,Also I talk to the same people everyday. fbfaa99a-1783-449d-9afc-cc1cd856cd95