I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

Discus and support I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZebbyD, Jun 29, 2022.

1. ZebbyD
    ZebbyD Guest

I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I even AM truly suspended. Since support won’t let me contact them about the issue, do I even have any other options? Or do I just not get to communicate with my friends online anymore?

The email was over 24 hours ago, so a 24 hour suspension should be over by now anyway.

:)

ZebbyD, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SebastienPapillon Win User

Suspension

It says “ this account is permanently suspended from xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content. To go learn more go to enforcement history. “

Its been about 35h atlease since I got that message and never got an email or nothing..
  3. Blobbie01 Win User

Why is it saying my account has been suspended but when I go to the page for more details it shows no enforcement history?

It keeps popping up on my xbox game pass app on my phone that my account has been suspended but when I log into my account there are no enforcement history reports at all?! It also says on the contact us page that there is an enforcement but again the page is clear.

I seem to be able to still use my account on xbox and to be honest this is the only way I've been on my account so I'm not sure how I've got an enforcement as I've just been playing Two point campus and house flipper!

Is there a way to stop the popups or can an xbox person look into it for me? I tried to contact someone but it was unavailable!
    Exact same issue her. Started around last week. I’m not suspended, I don’t even play online games. Keep getting the notification though when opening the gamepass app.
  4. lewis smart Win User

Why am I banned?

I am signed in the right account and it says banned user so i can not appeal it, I have never been banned before and I have no email indicating why this has happend, is says suspended but with no details as to why this has occurred. On the active suspension list it says no current suspension and no enforcement history. Hope you can help me undo this matter.
  5. StoneSuicide Win User

email compromised

Microsoft has suspended my account. I know that my email has been compromised because of the hacker changed my security settings and i cannot do anything, when i go cover my account it says that my account/email dosent exist and i cannot recover it because
    the hacker changed my email security settings
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why is it saying my account has been suspended but when I go to the page for more details it shows no enforcement history?

It's a notification glitch. I get it all the time. It's not a real suspension. If you go into the settings for the app, you should be able to report it as an error.
Thema:

1. I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,... - Similar Threads - got email saying

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  4. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  5. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  6. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  7. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  8. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  9. Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?: I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy AND Elder scrolls online's new dlc Necrom, the Necrom Preorder seems to have gone through, but the Hogwarts Legacy payment seems to have failed according to my...
  10. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab