I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it

Discus and support I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it but here is no code . 49ad7a21-00fb-4ccd-a248-e0bccd84a26d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Svpreme SbL, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Svpreme SbL
    Svpreme SbL Guest

I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it

I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it but here is no code .

:)

Svpreme SbL, Apr 12, 2017
  2. Unable to use amazon code

I just got an email from microsoft saying that since I was an ambassador they gave me a free amazon gift code to use but unable to redeem it as it is invalid

SeventhCube2832, Apr 12, 2017
  3. I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who stole it?

I got an email getting my xbox rewards $5 gift card but when I entered the code, it was already redeemed.

Pr0phet Arbiter, Apr 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The Xbox Rewards program generally doesn't send codes. If it's from the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The Xbox Rewards program generally doesn't send codes. If it's from the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. Sodac Win User

Xbox live December quest $10 mystery reward?

I got mine on Friday, it was messaged to me directly on xbox. Check your communication tab and go to the bottom where it says "Messages from Xbox Live". There was a message in there with a link to redeem a code, I was only rewarded a $5 gift card to Microsoft
    even though it was supposed to be $10.
  7. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  8. Raebe Diidibe Win User

So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it

When I got this I bought it by redeeming Microsoft Reward points not by purchasing a gift card at a store, just to clarify. Also when I checked what it was for and it didn’t work. I used the code that was emailed to me.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
Thema:

1. I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it - Similar Threads - got email saying

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  4. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  5. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  6. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  7. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  8. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  9. Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?: I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy AND Elder scrolls online's new dlc Necrom, the Necrom Preorder seems to have gone through, but the Hogwarts Legacy payment seems to have failed according to my...
  10. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab