I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.
Discus and support I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ialso have an open nat type. Can someone please help me out? 6b6a3907-57be-4dee-80cb-880eeb398a3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JG559, Dec 2, 2019.
Thema:
I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.
Loading...
-
I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat. - Similar Threads - got status code
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...
in XBoX on Consoleswhen I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...: When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 -... -
Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox...
in XBoX AccessibilityGot new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox...: Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox network then" Hangs a9f87f75-06d2-4877-89a0-a5aa7b3833df -
Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm... -
i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????
in XBoX on Consolesi got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????: I recently got a live code from a card to play online again, but for some reason when i put the code in, it showed it was for gold membership, but after more investigation i only have some... -
Enforcement Ambassador with a flawless record...got placed in avoid me STATUS suddenly
in XBoX on ConsolesEnforcement Ambassador with a flawless record...got placed in avoid me STATUS suddenly: We all know the Xbox one reputation system is deeply flawed. Funny I went from Being good for 4years straight to suddenly reputation needs work and now avoid me. Yet I'm an enforcement ambassador... -
Got status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185 when I try to update
in XBoX on ConsolesGot status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185 when I try to update: When I try to download the new update from December (2.0.16547.0) onto my flashdrive I got the message cannot process the update. and gave me a status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185. I have...