I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?

Discus and support I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country [img] [img] 3d5adb16-80fb-4ec3-b58e-5584af07a96d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex Scott1, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Alex Scott1
    Alex Scott1 Guest

The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country

I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it? [​IMG]

I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it? [​IMG]

:)

Alex Scott1, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

The second screenshot says it's for Ultimate!!
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

to use the game pass on the pc it needs to be ultimate or pc, if it's just the game pass console it won't work, confirm the active service here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Game Pass is a subscription service so it needs a payment method to use it. The one month free is like a free trial and, at the end of the trial, you will be charged for monthly game pass unless cancelled.
  5. creeperkid573 Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

I got the gamepass ultimate like a week ago and can't find any videos that help find claim it.
  6. NicholasHamilton5 Win User

Not seeing the 24 months Gamepass I claimed with my Xbox Series S

I want to claim the 24 months gamepass I got with my series console. I already claimed it upon logging into the console but it's not active and I don't know why.
Thema:

1. I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it? - Similar Threads - got box gamepass

2. I just got a replacement power supply box

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a replacement power supply box: I just got a replacement power supply box but after my system shuts down the red light comes on and it's hard to get it started again. The power supply box also makes a clicking noise and you can...
  3. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  4. Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...: Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but noticed yesterday that when I try to turn on Xbox with the elite 2 it didn’t want to sync and I had to...
  5. Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...: I turn on my xbox. I am signed out. It says sign in. I do. It says I need to reset. I do. It then gets stuck on the Xbox logo loading screen. I probably should have waited longer but I didn't. I...
  6. i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...: hello , my name is jonathan maniaul and and received a message that I won a reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes , to enter again for the following drawing , I got the...
  7. still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live: i had brought the Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows 10 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Download] at best buy on march 9 and i still haven't got my code sent after 7-10day...
  8. I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3: How do I get my codes for the first 3 Gears. No codes in the box. 279759f6-c16c-4807-953f-4d610cdcff6d
  9. XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box: Hi, Recently we bought a xbox one from US and taken to Bangalore, India. When we put adapter to plug started fire and removed immediately. Now we would like to understand who can look into this...
  10. Tried to update our X-box 360 and got this error code 43C5-445E-B380-0F00-C000-000E.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to update our X-box 360 and got this error code 43C5-445E-B380-0F00-C000-000E.: We cannot find any information about this error code. What does it mean and how can we fix it? Please help f60009d3-44a6-4e78-8eb4-af4fdff6c746