i got a windows 10 error 0x8007048f ?

Discus and support i got a windows 10 error 0x8007048f ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hi! sorry the title's a little odd, fitting the requirements basically, i went to play high on life (i had it pre-downloaded) on windows 10 and i got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/v4mpigutz, Dec 15, 2022.

  1. /u/v4mpigutz
    /u/v4mpigutz Guest

    i got a windows 10 error 0x8007048f ?


    hi! sorry the title's a little odd, fitting the requirements

    basically, i went to play high on life (i had it pre-downloaded) on windows 10 and i got the 0x8007048f error, with it just saying "there was an issue loading the game". i was able to log in but i wasn't able to start up the actual game--how can i fix this?

    submitted by /u/v4mpigutz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/v4mpigutz, Dec 15, 2022
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Netflix error 0x8007048f

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Clean your console's MAC and try again.

    To clean the MAC follow this path

    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

    If it doesn't work, please reinstall the app.

    If the problem still persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

    Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

    To reset the console>

    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

    ***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. LOWEFORZA Win User

    Netflix error 0x8007048f

    Clean your console's MAC and try again.
    To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

    Thank you very much, it helped me to return the console to working conditions. I got this problem after farming external storage, apparently I did something wrong.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Error code: (0x8007048f)

    Hello, joripulliainen! Thanks for sharing your concern with me today. If you have further questions, feel free to ask them here. :)
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Error code: (0x8007048f)

    Hi, joripulliainen! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

    Are you playing the game via game pass or do you own the digital copy? You may also want tp try the steps provided here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Leucutis Win User

    Netflix error 0x8007048f

    Thank you. I first cleared the Mac but still had the issue. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix app and it seem to fix the problem.

    Someone else I know was having the same issue so I relayed the information. He decided to just uninstall and reinstall the app. He still had the issue. He then cleared his Mac but the issue was still there. He then uninstalled and reinstalled the app once again and no longer had the issue. It would seem, in our case, that you must do both. Clear the Mac first then uninstall and reinstall the app. Not sure why.
Thema:

i got a windows 10 error 0x8007048f ?

Loading...
  1. i got a windows 10 error 0x8007048f ? - Similar Threads - got windows error

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  7. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...: Basically the title. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate for 3 months (yes I know, new information) and it (hopefully) was on my account, the 3...
  8. I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...: I got Minecraft Windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells me to buy Minecraft. I had the bedrock edition on my mobile phone and have been trying to sign in...
  9. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...: Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3
  10. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f