I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

Discus and support I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Please help and when go on gta v friends list its showing there I don't know how get rid of it fb303e6f-5f52-4a5a-b9c3-f5c12192dac7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NightRider5677, Nov 21, 2022.

1. I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

Please help and when go on gta v friends list its showing there I don't know how get rid of it

:)

NightRider5677, Nov 21, 2022
  2. NightRider5677 Win User

His gamertag is mik delapena
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, try checking your friends list using the Xbox mobile app and see if this person appears

Or try searching the player directly in your friends list, add it and delete it from your list to see if that helps

If not, the best option is report the problem to the Xbox team:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  4. NightRider5677 Win User

[​IMG]
    How to get rid of it When I go my profile I got 20 followers and 25 but if I go on my social then friends it's 24
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, please note that here in the forums no one can access or view your account information.

Could be just a bug, please report this in that case to the Xbox team. I already provided the link previously.
    But let me attach the link one more time:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  6. NightRider5677 Win User

When I try to find him doesn't show anything
Thema:

1. I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag - Similar Threads - got unknown friend

2. My Microsoft/Minecraft account got hacked and they changed my username, email, password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft/Minecraft account got hacked and they changed my username, email, password and...: So one day I got a email that my information had been changed and the Country/Region was United Arab Emirates, I have my credit card and I also have a Gamepass membership on the account as well....
  3. Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended...: I just don’t understand [img] a64835cb-93a2-42d4-bb73-77c33ab0c365
  4. Got banned for no reason?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got banned for no reason?: I woke up today to a suspension from xbox, I looked for what it was about but to my surprise, I was banned for a post I made months ago and the looking for group post was me requesting help for...
  5. My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error. I just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error. I just got it...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I don’t know what is wrong with it 6f363a0d-10d9-485d-abeb-1cd4323883bf
  6. I got banned for somebody using explicit language and me asking what it meant? How is this fair

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for somebody using explicit language and me asking what it meant? How is this fair: So someone on sea of thieves was sending me messages being rude and I got banned for 3 days for no reason? e5286f20-c9db-41fe-bd86-f1022ec3a4c4
  7. Got a minecraft pc edition code, although it’s geolocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a minecraft pc edition code, although it’s geolocked: If it’s geolocked, then isn’t it functionally useless to me now or do I have options 3d2f2777-37ba-4973-b56e-55f92479a888
  8. I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...: I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question 0edc30d5-9ce0-47e6-a9d9-bf829c2cd3db
  9. I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...: If you have any advice, i would really need it, thank you 90e6d957-8c05-4329-9da6-bc997b7789bd
  10. My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and...: I need help getting my account back I can submit an appeal telling you guys the truth and I keep getting errors on the appeal. I can’t contact a real human being on Xbox support because the...