I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

Discus and support I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Please help and when go on gta v friends list its showing there I don't know how get rid of it fb303e6f-5f52-4a5a-b9c3-f5c12192dac7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NightRider5677, Nov 21, 2022.

1. I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

Please help and when go on gta v friends list its showing there I don't know how get rid of it

:)

NightRider5677, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome, thanks for your cooperation on this one

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don’t forget to report the problem and be as detailed as possible
    In that way the Xbox team can investigate what’s going on
  4. NightRider5677 Win User

My signed devices are my xbox series x & My xbox one s & my PC desktop
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. NightRider5677 Win User

How to check if no-one has access to my account information
Thema:

1. I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag - Similar Threads - got unknown friend

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  9. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  10. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea