I got a sys_error disk read on my Xbox series s and now my console won’t turn on

Discus and support I got a sys_error disk read on my Xbox series s and now my console won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do I do I got the sys_error disk read error [21.0]: ‘frontend_ui.ff’ and then it just shut off and now it won’t turn back on I’ve been hung up on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N1CK 0L0D3AN, Nov 2, 2022.

1. N1CK 0L0D3AN
    N1CK 0L0D3AN Guest

I got a sys_error disk read on my Xbox series s and now my console won’t turn on

What do I do I got the sys_error disk read error [21.0]: ‘frontend_ui.ff’ and then it just shut off and now it won’t turn back on I’ve been hung up on by Xbox support and haven’t gotten a answer anywhere.

:)

N1CK 0L0D3AN, Nov 2, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. JonStevens5 Win User

Xbox Series S no longer working, can't contact support

Hi Ricardo,

I have tried all the steps in the troubleshooting guide via Xbox support.

Unfortunately your method won’t work as my console is an Xbox Series S, not an Xbox One S hence there is no eject button as the console is digital only. You clearly have not read my question fully before answering.

I have now booked a visit to the Microsoft store in regent st, and will take my console in to have a technician look at it.
  4. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

Unable to make service request

The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
  5. john123E45 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

got the same issue with my xbox series s, i was watching netflix and then the screen turned black, tried to turn off the console but nothin worked
  6. GregMasciana Win User

xbox One disk games on Xbox S?

Yes, I meant the Series S console. I hate to think that my entire library of One games is now completely useless. I am wondering if the USB hard drive slot can be used to tell the Series S about an xbox One game using a remote disk drive?
Thema:

1. I got a sys_error disk read on my Xbox series s and now my console won’t turn on - Similar Threads - got sys_error disk

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  9. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  10. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]