I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced

Discus and support I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It wasnt me on the account i let my cousin on it and he messaged himself because he was mad that i beat him in a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdGuap, Jun 28, 2020.

  1. EdGuap
    EdGuap Guest

    I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced


    It wasnt me on the account i let my cousin on it and he messaged himself because he was mad that i beat him in a game

    :)
     
    EdGuap, Jun 28, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced

    Support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement & can not reduce or remove a suspension.

    Besides,you can not contact them via phone any more unless you request them to call you.

    To see if you are eligible for a case review you would need to log onto the enforcement site HERE

    Ultimately you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it so saying your cousin did it is not a valid excuse.

    In future i would suggest never letting anyone else use your account.
  3. Yineca Win User

    I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced

    Go to Here and file a case review and see if it gets reduced if its upheld you’ll have to wait for it to end
  4. Scorpio OT Win User

    I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced

    1-800-4my-xbox. They will be the quickest option to reach out to Xbox Account Support to help remove a suspension. If you call them and explain the situation they
    should be able to help you file an appeal
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Why am I Banned?

    They wont reduce your suspention
  6. BigMouthChicken Win User

    Suspention

    How do i get rid of a suspention? I want to play with my freinds
Thema:

I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced

Loading...
  1. I got a suspentions but can i get it reduced - Similar Threads - got suspentions reduced

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...