i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG

Discus and support i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play destiny 2 and use LFG. I got a suspension today for saying " Gm possible farm if we can get it done " in LFG how is that bad or worthy of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by maztt, Nov 24, 2022.

1. maztt
    maztt Guest

I play destiny 2 and use LFG. I got a suspension today for saying " Gm possible farm if we can get it done " in LFG how is that bad or worthy of suspension. gm stands for grandmaster nothing bad. why? I cant even fight it. Now I dont want to use that feature anymore cause I might get banned. thanks

:)

maztt, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Maztt.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

But just to let you know, if your suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to undo or appeal to it, because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
    And enforcement actions are not always issued based in your recent activity
  3. C610TilTheDeath Win User

LOCKED: Console ban

I come hear to get real info and see the BS i get Microsoft you really dumbed it down if your gonna *** ban us be man enough to give us the reason why when you give all those other stupid @@@ suspension people reasons why to their dumb @@@ suspensions KARMA
    is a *** remember that. i hope that guy sueing yall win
  4. iMartyrr Win User

Comms banned for dumb reasons

i got 4 day suspension for making an lfg post to look for others to play with, seriously....
  5. Smwutches Win User

I got bann for a dumb reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. OK Fowl Win User

I got bann for a dumb reason

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

If you wish to restrict usage of your account you can set up a passkey on

Xbox 360
    or
    Xbox One
Thema:

1. i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG - Similar Threads - got suspension dumb

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70