i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG

Discus and support i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play destiny 2 and use LFG. I got a suspension today for saying " Gm possible farm if we can get it done " in LFG how is that bad or worthy of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by maztt, Nov 24, 2022.

1. maztt
    maztt Guest

I play destiny 2 and use LFG. I got a suspension today for saying " Gm possible farm if we can get it done " in LFG how is that bad or worthy of suspension. gm stands for grandmaster nothing bad. why? I cant even fight it. Now I dont want to use that feature anymore cause I might get banned. thanks

:)

maztt, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Maztt.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

But just to let you know, if your suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to undo or appeal to it, because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
    And enforcement actions are not always issued based in your recent activity
  3. C610TilTheDeath Win User

LOCKED: Console ban

I come hear to get real info and see the BS i get Microsoft you really dumbed it down if your gonna *** ban us be man enough to give us the reason why when you give all those other stupid @@@ suspension people reasons why to their dumb @@@ suspensions KARMA
    is a *** remember that. i hope that guy sueing yall win
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got bann for a dumb reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. OK Fowl Win User

I got bann for a dumb reason

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

If you wish to restrict usage of your account you can set up a passkey on

Xbox 360
    or
    Xbox One
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox bans

Ummm no using lfg for trading isnt allowed

It is looking for group

Posts only

Using the lfg for anything else.is spam

Thid is clearly stated in lfg neither of those suspensions were lifted or appealed as both were 24hours
Thema:

1. i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG - Similar Threads - got suspension dumb

2. I got a Perm suspension with no details

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a Perm suspension with no details: So I get sick on Sunday go to school on Monday come home playing having fun talking to friends then Tuesday comes I come back from urgent care I see the Xbox handshake for suspension I don’t have...
  3. Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.: I was first aware of my suspension when I tried to send a message to someone. Only when I logged in the following day did I get a proper message on Xbox live that I had a suspension. I have many...
  4. My account got hacked and my suspension is still here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got hacked and my suspension is still here: What do I do A hacker took my account and messed with my Xbox and i dont know what to do 09f0fad3-5dae-43d9-9449-d044a054a351
  5. Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what??: Got a 1 day suspension. Not sure why. Feedback button does not work. I do not communicate with anyone on XBOX. I have switched all comms options due to the abuse I used to get while playing...
  6. Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020: Does anyone know that how I can get my cosonal unbanned I got a error code 0x80a40020 25334c1b-2a18-4db9-830e-c716d481ac0a
  7. I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...: I got banned on my xbox account for an inappropriate profile picture witch I really have no clue on what the picture was and how it got there and if it was bad. And now I am banned. I have the...
  8. I got a suspension when my friend was on my account and I don’t know how to stop it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a suspension when my friend was on my account and I don’t know how to stop it: I need help to get rid of my suspension since my friend was on my account 0f326e84-f5c0-4b28-9628-57605e471e48
  9. i got a 3 day suspension for a message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got a 3 day suspension for a message: i never had a suspenion why 3 days i am avalue customer know warning are anything just a email. Theres know one to speak with about it im lost for words 20262cd2-26de-4bd4-a960-71c60aadf4c3
  10. I got a suspension and i dont know what i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a suspension and i dont know what i did: So i got a suspension for Harrasement/Abuse/Threats,i dont know what i did i didnt do anything.i never messaged any one anything because i had a suspension before that.I also didnt do things like...