I got a replacement controller but it's also defective

Discus and support I got a replacement controller but it's also defective in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old elite series 2 controller had its right bumper stop working sometimes so I bought a new replacement from Microsoft but the replacement they send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UltimoMist2813, Mar 5, 2023.

1. I got a replacement controller but it's also defective

My old elite series 2 controller had its right bumper stop working sometimes so I bought a new replacement from Microsoft but the replacement they send has a defective right d pad. What can I do to fix this problem. Thank you

:)

UltimoMist2813, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi UltimoMist2813!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Just to confirm, all of your buttons are working except the right D-pad? Have you tried to restore your controller mapping or configuration if that fixes the issue?

Make sure that your controller is up-to-date and is fully charged. Try connecting it with a USB cable if the issue is the same.

If it’s really a hardware defect, you may need to send it back again for a replacement here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Krazy Crayon Win User

Worst support ever!

I would like microsoft to send me a replacement controller. Considering I got sent out defective ones until the warranty went out.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The replacement device must have a minimum warranty of 3 months depending on the country you are in, if the replacement page indicates that it is out of warranty you should contact a support agent on the contact page and try to update your warranty.

Best regards.
  5. IGhostI v1 Win User

My first impressions....

Heck I had a defective console and a loose controller but im still loving the thing lol. I got the console replaced but no the controller as it does work but it wasn't put together great and is very loose on the left hand side. I want it replaced but not
    keen on not having any controller of any kind for 7-10 (or more) business days.
  6. BoWRoN Win User

Xbox Fornite Edition controller replacement button not working

Its a new replacement from Microsoft so I do not have a receipt. It was replaced because the first controller was defective as well.
Thema:

1. I got a replacement controller but it's also defective - Similar Threads - got replacement controller

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  7. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  8. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  9. I CHANGED GAMERTAG AFTER SOME TIME INVENTORY AND PLACE GOT REPLACED WHY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I CHANGED GAMERTAG AFTER SOME TIME INVENTORY AND PLACE GOT REPLACED WHY?: Plz i want to paly with my brother with old inventory and place Plz give back my inventory 77380953-cbe7-40b6-85ed-71da923ae7ee
  10. Xbox controller got stick drift in less than a year, microsoft wont replace because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller got stick drift in less than a year, microsoft wont replace because...: I decided to give xbox a try this generation, big mistake. My xbox controller got stick drift a few days ago, didn't know i could get it fixed until today, when i tried to get it fixed through...