I got a question about the commuinity guidelines

Discus and support I got a question about the commuinity guidelines in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i got suspended from xbox for saying i will invite you and dont know how that is agenst the communty guidelines edit: i cant use multy player eather... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ethan Gepner, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Ethan Gepner
    Ethan Gepner Guest

i got suspended from xbox for saying i will invite you and dont know how that is agenst the communty guidelines

edit: i cant use multy player eather

:)

Ethan Gepner, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome
    Thanks for your understanding
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ethan

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history, the suspension details or start a case review if applicable (if your suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to appeal because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket)

PS: Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
  4. x Rogerzz X Win User

Will i be banned?

I want to be spoken to by a commuinity moderator
  5. FoomBerry Win User

Will i be banned?

[quote user="x Rogerzz X"]

I want to be spoken to by a commuinity moderator

[/quote]

They'd give you the same response.

6. Kenofnor Win User

Got a question about the game

^^

Axton is a good choice for SP, the turret has saved me so many times.

My level 50 commando can throw out 2 turrets at once, that's insane!
Thema:

1. I got a question about the commuinity guidelines - Similar Threads - got question commuinity

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but...: I recently got hacked and in my email box I saw that they changed the email and deleted my security info. Then they changed the password and switched the email again. It then logged me out of all...
  4. I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...: I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question 0edc30d5-9ce0-47e6-a9d9-bf829c2cd3db
  5. I got a question about pre ordering a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a question about pre ordering a game?: So question I pre order WWE 2K22 on my Xbox one last night on 03/01/2022 when I pre order it on my xbox it says pre order completed but it says pending on my credit card account still anybody...
  6. Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...: Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39
  7. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

in XboX Insiders
    Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works: Hi, hey.. So I would like to buy some VBucks and I would like to buy them from the online xbox shop. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/fortnite-fallen-light-pack/9n7c9fhdjp65 Will it be...
  8. I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question

in XboX Insiders
    I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question: When I'm playing a game do I still go on to the HDR in-game calibration to adjust the Dolby vision or does it do it itself submitted by /u/Mykee36 [link] [comments]
  9. got a question about microsoft flight simulator

in XboX Insiders
    got a question about microsoft flight simulator: i just read on a gamespot page that says "Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently in alpha, with alpha and beta access available exclusively to Microsoft Insiders. " Now my question is, Is...
  10. I got a question about project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I got a question about project xcloud: When is it coming to the UK? I only joined the streaming service at the beginning of the month so I can console stream but I was wondering when the project xcloud was going to be available....