I got a question about pre ordering a game?

Discus and support I got a question about pre ordering a game? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So question I pre order WWE 2K22 on my Xbox one last night on 03/01/2022 when I pre order it on my xbox it says pre order completed but it says pending... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Timothy_158, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Timothy_158
    Timothy_158 Guest

:)

Timothy_158, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder that if you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card, you’ll be charged around 10 days before the game launches.

You may need to wait one of these days until the charge will be completed or the charge will be taken out. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Anonym619 Win User

Redeeming Xbox One DLC Codes on my Xbox 360 ??? / Using Xbox One Pre-Order DLCS on my Xbox 360 ?

PS: I'm talking about the PRE-ORDER DLC: Free Fall.

I only got one Pre-Order DLC code for COD Ghost and i own 2x copies of COD Ghosts for both consoles (X1&X360).

Question is based on the Pre-Order DLC!!!
  4. JeffMomm Win User

Anyone getting the Xbox One post here!

Pre-ordered mine last Mon. when they announced the Nov. release date. Got mine from GameStop with $100 deposit. Also pre-ordered Ryse! Love how that game looks...

Related question, and I am just curious about that "exclusive" achievement. Does anyone know how that works? I've heard you can pre-order it from the 360 Dashboard to get the cheevo and then cancel the pre-order. But, if you ordered it from somewhere
    else, how does it work?
  5. CHOMP10 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Xbox Exclusive.

m I got a question for everyone......I see on the ad on xbox live about tomb rider they are offering for xbox 360 and so I wanna pre order and the stores are taking pre order for xbox one...I don't understand why the official page said for both platform,,,,huuuuuummm...
  6. xxJG0Dxx Win User

Question about pre-orders

Hello ,

You should see progress on your extra VIP star offer shortly. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thankyou for all the help. Appreciate it :)
Thema:

1. I got a question about pre ordering a game? - Similar Threads - got question pre

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but...: I recently got hacked and in my email box I saw that they changed the email and deleted my security info. Then they changed the password and switched the email again. It then logged me out of all...
  4. I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...: I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question 0edc30d5-9ce0-47e6-a9d9-bf829c2cd3db
  5. I got a question about the commuinity guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a question about the commuinity guidelines: i got suspended from xbox for saying i will invite you and dont know how that is agenst the communty guidelines edit: i cant use multy player eather 494d09d2-f6f0-4a84-ab44-2fec7d1a0fd1
  6. Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...: Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39
  7. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

in XboX Insiders
    Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works: Hi, hey.. So I would like to buy some VBucks and I would like to buy them from the online xbox shop. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/fortnite-fallen-light-pack/9n7c9fhdjp65 Will it be...
  8. I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question

in XboX Insiders
    I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question: When I'm playing a game do I still go on to the HDR in-game calibration to adjust the Dolby vision or does it do it itself submitted by /u/Mykee36 [link] [comments]
  9. got a question about microsoft flight simulator

in XboX Insiders
    got a question about microsoft flight simulator: i just read on a gamespot page that says "Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently in alpha, with alpha and beta access available exclusively to Microsoft Insiders. " Now my question is, Is...
  10. I got a question about project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I got a question about project xcloud: When is it coming to the UK? I only joined the streaming service at the beginning of the month so I can console stream but I was wondering when the project xcloud was going to be available....