I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work

Discus and support I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The dpad works on the main menu but when I open up a game like forza it says that I need a controller to play the game and does not let me use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael546, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Michael546
    Michael546 Guest

The dpad works on the main menu but when I open up a game like forza it says that I need a controller to play the game and does not let me use the wheel. If anyone knows how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

:)

Michael546, Dec 25, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Did you follow the instruction manual and connect the official Xbox controller to the wheel?

Please note that the wheel is not officially supported by the game, and that may be part of your problem

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409263414547-FH5-Supported-Wheels-and-Devices
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Michael546, according to my research, the steering wheel is compatible with Xbox One, have you tried checking the manufacturer's website to see if there is any configuration to be done during the installation?

"Plug the USB of Racing wheel into XBOX ONE USB interface. 3. After connection, Press “HOME” Button on Racing wheel. When racing wheel can control the console interface which mean connected successfully."

https://www.e-pxn.com/sites/pxn/files/product/m...

I also recommend Forza Support, they may have more detailed information about your issue.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  4. Pataris026 Win User

I have a PXN V9 steering wheel and shifter and pedal combo. It's a wired setup. My Xbox one isn't recognizing it. Please help

I had the same problem and here is the story/solution.

The PXN V9 is a dual mode wheel (racing wheel and gamepad).

If you connect the shifter it becomes a racing wheel. (The problem is it's not recognized by most games).

If you un-connect the shifter it becomes a gamepad and you can play almost all racing games that support gamepad games with it.

And you can map buttons with the app too.

There is no way to shift from gamepad mode to wheel mode without un-connecting the shifter to my knowledge.

PXN other wheels including the V900 are just recognized as a gamepad, no wheel mode.

The diagram (up) is the one for the V900 who do not use a shifter and is always in gamepad mode.

So by not plugging the shifter it transform the V9 into a V900 and you play in gamepad mode in racing games.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

So my PXN v9 wheel was working and now it won’t turn on my controller connects but my wheel just won’t turn on. What do I do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your steering wheel problem.

You can check this thread and see if this can help you out:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Glenn Rue Win User

How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?

Good evening, Savannah.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're PXN V9 steering wheel that's connected to your Xbox console will just turn off after a few seconds after being powered on.

This issue may be caused by settings in the Xbox that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the sterring wheel itself. So, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the steering wheel and the Xbox console.

2. Try connecting the steering wheel to a different USB port on your Xbox console.

3. Check if there are any firmware updates available for your PXN V9 steering wheel and install them if there are any.

4. Try resetting your Xbox console by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.

If none of the steps above work, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the PXN V9 steering wheel for further assistance. Refer to link below.

https://www.e-pxn.com/contact-us

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work - Similar Threads - got PXN racing

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  6. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  9. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  10. I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one: It says missing controller when I try to connect the pxn v9 to the Xbox one 5526df0e-8198-4eee-b250-9005fac827dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pxn v9 on minecraft