I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one

Discus and support I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says missing controller when I try to connect the pxn v9 to the Xbox one 5526df0e-8198-4eee-b250-9005fac827dc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakobfromstatefarm, Dec 28, 2022.

1. I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one

It says missing controller when I try to connect the pxn v9 to the Xbox one

:)

Jakobfromstatefarm, Dec 28, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

It sounds like you are trying to connect a PXN V9 controller to your Xbox One console, but are encountering an error message that says "missing controller."

Make sure that the controller is fully charged. If the controller is low on battery, it may not be able to connect to the console.

Check the controller's connection status. If the controller's connection status is "paired" or "connected" to another device, it may not be able to connect to the Xbox One console. To fix this, you'll need to unpair or disconnect the controller from the other device.

Make sure that the controller is within range of the console. The controller may not be able to connect if it is too far away from the console.

Reset the controller. To reset the controller, hold down the "Sync" button on the controller for about 5 seconds, then release it. The controller's lights should flash, indicating that it has been reset. Then, try connecting the controller to the console again.

Check for firmware updates. If your controller is not up to date with the latest firmware, it may be causing connectivity issues. You can check for firmware updates by going to "Settings" > "Devices & accessories" on your Xbox One console and selecting the controller.

I hope these suggestions help to resolve the issue you are experiencing with your PXN V9 controller.
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

4. Glenn Rue Win User

How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?

Good evening, Savannah.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're PXN V9 steering wheel that's connected to your Xbox console will just turn off after a few seconds after being powered on.

This issue may be caused by settings in the Xbox that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the sterring wheel itself. So, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the steering wheel and the Xbox console.

2. Try connecting the steering wheel to a different USB port on your Xbox console.

3. Check if there are any firmware updates available for your PXN V9 steering wheel and install them if there are any.

4. Try resetting your Xbox console by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.

If none of the steps above work, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the PXN V9 steering wheel for further assistance. Refer to link below.

https://www.e-pxn.com/contact-us

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Pataris026 Win User

I have a PXN V9 steering wheel and shifter and pedal combo. It's a wired setup. My Xbox one isn't recognizing it. Please help

I had the same problem and here is the story/solution.

The PXN V9 is a dual mode wheel (racing wheel and gamepad).

If you connect the shifter it becomes a racing wheel. (The problem is it's not recognized by most games).

If you un-connect the shifter it becomes a gamepad and you can play almost all racing games that support gamepad games with it.

And you can map buttons with the app too.

There is no way to shift from gamepad mode to wheel mode without un-connecting the shifter to my knowledge.

PXN other wheels including the V900 are just recognized as a gamepad, no wheel mode.

The diagram (up) is the one for the V900 who do not use a shifter and is always in gamepad mode.

So by not plugging the shifter it transform the V9 into a V900 and you play in gamepad mode in racing games.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

pxn v9

Hello, baby B. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide guidance with your inquiry today.

Not only that, but I would like to let you know that for specific device issues, it is better to contact the manufacturer to receive the proper support.

You can get in touch with them here:
    https://www.e-pxn.com/contact-us

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one - Similar Threads - got pxn saying

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  9. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  10. I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work: The dpad works on the main menu but when I open up a game like forza it says that I need a controller to play the game and does not let me use the wheel. If anyone knows how to fix this I would...