I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

Discus and support I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lovegame18, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Lovegame18
    Lovegame18 Guest

I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is setup.". And when I attempted to fix the problem in my settings, the option are unavailable. I followed the request this prompt gives me, but it literally takes me back to the same prompt after I attempt it. I'm at a lost. Thanks for any help or advice.

:)

Lovegame18, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, it's a pleasure to help.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Lovegame18, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, it appears to be a problem that is affecting everyone, and the game developer (Bethesda) has already announced through their official Twitter that they are aware of the issue and are investigating it to resolve it as soon as possible, as you can see for yourself through the following link:

https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/status/1719027905517236485

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding, and let's hope it gets resolved soon.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Lovegame18 Win User

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. :)
  5. Krayus Korianis Win User

Session is Unreachable

DLC 3.0 (Da Vinci DLC) has all available modes of MP on it already. So you don't need to switch unless someone in the group doesn't have it.

You may also need an invite to your friend's game session, because I ran into this a LOT. I got an invite from the head guy who started the session.
  6. David Duftler Win User

Xbox Cloud gaming error

I was trying to play fortnight and it stayed “Unable to start gaming session” how do you fix it
Thema:

1. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..." - Similar Threads - got prompt before

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  10. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3