I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

Discus and support I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ragulonker, Nov 12, 2020.

1. ragulonker
    ragulonker Guest

I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity
    or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.") and they didnt even
    tell me nun like "hey maybe not that picture" instaban with no hope for appeal, and the chats dont work cuz everyones busy ig and the calls take too long to be relevant. What the actual hell Microsoft.

:)

ragulonker, Nov 12, 2020
  2. KaiserToast Win User

Xbox permanent ban

Hello, I recently got a notice that my account got permanently banned on Xbox. It did not tell me why, but my friends can see that my gamer picture is gone so we assume that is the reason. The picture was not offensive, it was just a picture of my friend, which he was completely ok with me having as my profile picture. I have tried to go on the enforcement website and appeal to the ban, but it only let me sign in one time, and it would not show that I was under any form of a ban, so I tried to reload it and it will not let me sign in to appeal to this ban. I have tried and my friends have tried, and it won’t let us try to submit a case review. Please let me know how to get it to let me submit a case review so that I can try to get my account back.
    I am having the same problems too it's pretty [mod removed] of Microsoft to not do anything about it
  3. Default__165 Win User

Xbox suspensions

I got perm banned and literally cant appeal it because theres nothing on the enforcement page and all microsoft support just says to go to xboxenforcement.com but i literally cant appeal it theres nothing there
  4. Default__616 Win User

Suspension

I already submitted a appeal request and they did not approve it. In the email they sent back all they said was my gamer picture violated rules but said nothing about my communication ban
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Reason for suspension

If you sign in with that profile at the enforcement.xbox.com website it should give the details of past bans.

24 hour bans cannot be appealed via the case review as the case review process usually takes far longer than that to actually be reviewed.
  6. Captainsjoerdnl Win User

Got banned on xbox whilst i did absolutely nothing

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement issues. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click on the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action as well as open a case review with the PET."
    Why is it that enforcement can ban you and you cant appeal it? (Or well you cant change their mind) i have appealed for several bans and always got the exact same responses. They dont even give examples. Ive been banned for harrasmaent out of nowhere whilst
    they dont even tell me what ive done
Thema:

1. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review - Similar Threads - got profile picture

2. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  3. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  4. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...
  5. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...
  6. Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...: Xbox i got banned for no reason and did not do any of the stuff that it say but one of my friends that has my Xbox info got mad at me and most likely did the things you said I did...
  7. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...
  8. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  9. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d
  10. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f