I got a problem

Discus and support I got a problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my 10.000 points for a 10$ Microsoft store gift card, I tried to buy anything with it like Xbox games, robux. BUT It says that I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0ualwayslie, Apr 4, 2021.

1. y0ualwayslie
    y0ualwayslie Guest

I got a problem

I redeemed my 10.000 points for a 10$ Microsoft store gift card, I tried to buy anything with it like Xbox games, robux. BUT It says that I have no balance, but when i check the balance on my online account it says that I have the 10 dollars. I dont know what to do, I can't just let them waste.

:)

y0ualwayslie, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

I got a problem.

Hey there Shadowkiller226,

A few quick things. The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . To clarify, 24 Hour communications suspensions and console suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live
    Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you do get suspended and believe the suspension was in error and you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

The best thing you can do is just follow these three simple steps. 1. Report 2. Block and 3. Ignore. Just ignore anyone who is being a bully to you. It's not worth responding to them, retaliation is no better than the initial contact and is just a susceptible
    to enforcement action as the original message. just report and block them and continue on having fun. As long as you follow the Code of Conduct on Xbox Live, you'll never have to worry about a suspension.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. Julian_ Win User

i got a problem

Hi! I assume you have made sure your Xbox One language is set to Spanish? If so, which game are you playing and is it the sound or text you want to have in Spanish? It's possible the game simply wasn't translated to Spanish so that only an English version
    exists.

When your Xbox 360 console is connected to Xbox Live, some text in the Xbox Dashboard appears in another language. For example, areas of the
    Home hub appear in a different language. This can occur when the language setting for your Xbox Live account doesn’t match the language setting on your Xbox 360 console. To resolve the issue, make sure the language settings on your Xbox 360 console and
    Xbox Live account are set to the same language.

Note The following Xbox Live features are not supported by the Xbox Live language setting but by your Xbox console’s language setting:

• Xbox Dashboard channel names, such as My Xbox
    • Promotional content on various Xbox Live channels
    OP stated using an Xbox One.
  4. bowski477 Win User

i got a problem

Sounds like you have had a forced GT change. Go to enforcement.xbox.com to view the action and file a case review if eligible for one.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i got a problem

When your Xbox 360 console is connected to Xbox Live, some text in the Xbox Dashboard appears in another language. For example, areas of the
    Home hub appear in a different language. This can occur when the language setting for your Xbox Live account doesn’t match the language setting on your Xbox 360 console. To resolve the issue, make sure the language settings on your Xbox 360 console and
    Xbox Live account are set to the same language.

Note The following Xbox Live features are not supported by the Xbox Live language setting but by your Xbox console’s language setting:

• Xbox Dashboard channel names, such as My Xbox
    • Promotional content on various Xbox Live channels
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I GOT A PROBLEM

Hey there zahotorm.

Sorry you're having connection troubles! If you're still having issues, let us know what exactly is happening when you try to connect. Thanks!
Thema:

I got a problem

1. I got a problem - Similar Threads - got problem

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  4. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  5. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  6. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  7. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  8. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  9. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  10. Got a real problem now

in XBoX on Windows
    Got a real problem now: I stupidly switched my home Xbox and now the machine has decided to give up the ghost I can’t get it back on the original box ( I have three boxes ) I never knew that you had to have ONE Homebox ....