I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online

Discus and support I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. My account xbox one is shared with a my friend. No problem playing online. When i open Black Ops 2 , it says me that my account 360 in offline and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CeladonBasil672, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online

Hi. My account xbox one is shared with a my friend. No problem playing online.

When i open Black Ops 2 , it says me that my account 360 in offline and when i try going online, appears to me the following message:

" Error- You cannot get the user'scontent because of the privacy settings of the profile. for modyifing them accessing to the section Content of the subscriber

:)

CeladonBasil672, Jul 11, 2018
  2. RiderX 007
    RiderX 007 Guest
    System Linking

hey... i got the same problem, in this case with CoD Black Ops 2...

RiderX 007, Jul 11, 2018
  3. bronsontn
    bronsontn Guest
    COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!

bronsontn, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

That means that your online and privacy settings of your account prevents you from seeing stuff that others made. Since Black Ops 2 allows people to create custom emblems, it could be that they create a custom image that is unsuitable for children.

If you have a child account, you need to ask your parents to sign in on
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and configure your account to be able to see stuff that others made.

Arminator, Jul 11, 2018
  5. Spice Boy 95
    Spice Boy 95 Guest
    Thanks for help but precisel, which option should i change?

Spice Boy 95, Jul 11, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Sorry, it seems they changed the wording on the website.

A few weeks ago it really said "stuff that others made". But now it reads this:

Under the section "Spice Boy 95" can:"

there is the section about "You can see and upload community creations".

Set that to everyone.

Be aware however, that you might see offensive material that others created.

Arminator, Jul 11, 2018
  7. Spice Boy 95
    Spice Boy 95 Guest
    Sorry but the problem isn t solved.

Spice Boy 95, Jul 12, 2018
  8. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

You might have to sign out and back in, if you made the changes to your privacy settings.

If that also doesn't help, you might have to delete and re-download your profile from the console (don't worry, the profile on your console is only a local copy of your account on the Xbox Live servers, so you won't lose anything).

Instructions on how to remove and add an account are here: Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  9. RiderX 007 Win User

System Linking

hey... i got the same problem, in this case with CoD Black Ops 2...
  10. Spice Boy 95 Win User

Under the section "" can:"

Set that to everyone.

11. Arminator Win User

Under the section "Spice Boy 95" can:"

Set that to everyone.

12. Arminator Win User

That means that your online and privacy settings of your account prevents you from seeing stuff that others made. Since Black Ops 2 allows people to create custom emblems, it could be that they create a custom image that is unsuitable for children.

If you have a child account, you need to ask your parents to sign in on
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and configure your account to be able to see stuff that others made.
  13. Arminator Win User

You might have to sign out and back in, if you made the changes to your privacy settings.

If that also doesn't help, you might have to delete and re-download your profile from the console (don't worry, the profile on your console is only a local copy of your account on the Xbox Live servers, so you won't lose anything).

Instructions on how to remove and add an account are here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one
Thema:

1. I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online - Similar Threads - got problem Cod

2. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  3. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  4. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  5. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  6. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  7. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  8. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  9. Got a real problem now

in XBoX on Windows
    Got a real problem now: I stupidly switched my home Xbox and now the machine has decided to give up the ghost I can’t get it back on the original box ( I have three boxes ) I never knew that you had to have ONE Homebox ....
  10. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...