I got a Perm suspension with no details

Discus and support I got a Perm suspension with no details in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I get sick on Sunday go to school on Monday come home playing having fun talking to friends then Tuesday comes I come back from urgent care I see... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G3XK0, Dec 4, 2022.

1. G3XK0
    G3XK0 Guest

So I get sick on Sunday go to school on Monday come home playing having fun talking to friends then Tuesday comes I come back from urgent care I see the Xbox handshake for suspension I don’t have any reason why I’m banned it’s just there can somebody help me the appeal doesn’t work it keeps giving me errors

I got a Perm suspension with no details [​IMG]

:)

G3XK0, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this G3XK0

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details or even discuss details

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you’re not able to submit an appeal you may need to try later.
    But no one here can appeal for you
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

I would like to post on enforcement but can't.

sorry to say if you got a perm ban for too many communication suspensions they ran out of chances for you. after multiple suspensions they just feel you are not allowed on the service anymore, thus the perm ban there is no appeal for perm bans you will
    just have to start over and refrain from what you did to get those communication suspensions on the new account, good luck.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do I go about getting a ban overturned or is my time with this company over?

Once you appeal thats it

Multiple suspensions can lead to perm suspension
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook account

you do realize that pretending to be a moderator is a clear violation of the terms of use right?

Worthy of.a perm suspension

So you got off light

Its.not something to be funny about
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Perm Banned

so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
Thema:

1. I got a Perm suspension with no details - Similar Threads - got Perm suspension

2. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  3. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  4. I got perm banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perm banned: I need help with my account I don’t know why it hap to me and I just want to someone to call and talk about this. I don’t want to lose thousands of dollars that I spent on this account and I am...
  5. my xbox account got perm banned and it says i can submit a appeal but every time a submit...

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox account got perm banned and it says i can submit a appeal but every time a submit...: if anyone can help that would be great 090a852e-579a-4b53-9bfe-2c17169a17cf
  6. I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...: Why did this happen and who can help me 6b66e588-5c56-448d-99fc-bbf743c30f1b
  7. Got perm banned no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got perm banned no reason: so I was making a group post saying I have free vbucks but when people join I just acted like a little kid but I never even scammed anybody.like at least week ban but PERMANENT??? Please just...
  8. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...
  9. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...
  10. my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed: my sons account got perm ban and he cannot submit case review because the parent account does not have gold. the only gold account is the one not accessible 49b266cd-8063-420c-ac66-52cc8c966ac8