i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...

Discus and support i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello , my name is jonathan maniaul and and received a message that I won a reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes , to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanManiaul, Feb 3, 2019.

1. i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...

hello , my name is jonathan maniaul and and received a message that I won a reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes , to enter again for the following drawing , I got the code or id #dd0b552f-4d10-4c00-b876-e4554598affd I
    only given 24 hours to claim or redeem this I got a e mail from Microsoft to suffort this and still trying to figure it out how to get it from one drive cause im a new on this .

:)

JonathanManiaul, Feb 3, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes .

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes .

Double check that email, but beware of scams.

Avoid giving out personal details like account info and passwords
  4. Kelemvor79 Win User

Read carefully in the e-mail because there you usually provide a link to redeem your reward or give you the code directly from your reward so you can go to the store to redeem it
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Definitely double check that email. You may need to respond to it in order to claim your prize. Remember that Xbox will never ask for your email or password for your account. Never give out personal information to people you don't know.
  6. KingOfWombat Win User

Microsoft Rewards

I like to use the rewards for the Flip and Win, just today I won an entry for the Xbox One X Bundle.
Thema:

i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...

1. i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or... - Similar Threads - got message yesterday

2. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  3. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  4. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  5. I got muted for messaging "killurself" to a person on my team who couldn't win the game,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got muted for messaging "killurself" to a person on my team who couldn't win the game,...: Title says pretty much all of it. I wish I sent him a voice message because if a person reviewed it, it would've been obvious it meant in game. We were playing GTA Online, Motor Wars. My team got...
  6. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  7. I got hacked and lost 400 dollars and then they hacked my account again and messaged people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and lost 400 dollars and then they hacked my account again and messaged people...: I got hacked and lost 400 dollars and then they hacked my account again and messaged people inappropriate things on my account and I got banned, I reset all of my passwords but how do I get...
  8. The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me

in XBoX on Windows
    The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me: What should I do ? He has 2 accounts and just keeps deleting the messages after sending them. Will it even matter if I report it? He asked after the suspension "You unbanned yet" and then I say y?...
  9. Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft...: it just immediately says error and even if i try to update it it says error ,idk what to do i got the game from the official website 03e8a2ad-6394-458f-a9fa-9db57b35dc21
  10. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb