I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.

Discus and support I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know how I got "banned" If I didn't do anything wrong,Also I talk to the same people everyday. fbfaa99a-1783-449d-9afc-cc1cd856cd95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Artic Bulletz, Dec 14, 2016.

1. I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.

I dont know how I got "banned" If I didn't do anything wrong,Also I talk to the same people everyday.

:)

Artic Bulletz, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Xbox Live Message

I got a message saying i have an enforcement action against me and i have done nothing wrong? I'm not sure how its possible to say someone did something wrong when I didn't do anything. Please help this has happened to me before and got me banned for a month.
    I DID NOTHING WRONG. HELP!!!

Dankest Grams, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Ant Lamarr
    Ant Lamarr Guest
    Suspended for no reason.

I got a enforcement action notice telling me I've apparently been suspended till the the 4th of November from a report by another Xbox player. But I haven't messaged nor harassed any player online. And when I tried to file a case review it won't even let
    me, telling me I don't have a applicable enforcement action. I haven't done anything and I'm just trying to play.

Ant Lamarr, Dec 14, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.

Smwutches, Dec 14, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban, you would need to go to http://enforcment.xbox.com
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Wrongful report

As long as your didnt do anything wrong he wont get banned/suspended. All reports are investigated by the Xbox Enforcement team before any action is taken
  7. Masterrohit919 Win User

I m removed from xbox ambassdor why?

i got the message i have benn enforced..... but i didnt do anything what do i do?
  8. Rasta xSavagex Win User

Case review

Hello i a currently communication banned for some reasonand i don't know why. I signed around 1:00pm today and got a message saying "Notice of enforcement action: For more information, check the email associated with your xbox live account. I thought it
    was nothing to worry so i ignored. Then as I'm ready to play a online game on NBA 2k16 it says this action is unavailable. I thought it was the same it self not working so i tried to send my friend a message saying "2k online isn't working", then i got a message
    popped up on my screen saying i cannot send messages. So then i decided to go the the website for the enforcement action, and it says i am banned until 7/16/2016. I don't recall sending or saying anything to anyone for me to banned. I feel like I've been banned
    for something I didn't do.
  9. DEATHCOMESFORU1 Win User

Band

For information about your ban, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    i already know why it's bs cause i didnt do anything wrong I was playing pubg when i got the email saying it i didnt message anyone or say anything to anyone
Thema:

1. I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong. - Similar Threads - got message Notice

2. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  3. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  4. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  5. I got muted for messaging "killurself" to a person on my team who couldn't win the game,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got muted for messaging "killurself" to a person on my team who couldn't win the game,...: Title says pretty much all of it. I wish I sent him a voice message because if a person reviewed it, it would've been obvious it meant in game. We were playing GTA Online, Motor Wars. My team got...
  6. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  7. I got hacked and lost 400 dollars and then they hacked my account again and messaged people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and lost 400 dollars and then they hacked my account again and messaged people...: I got hacked and lost 400 dollars and then they hacked my account again and messaged people inappropriate things on my account and I got banned, I reset all of my passwords but how do I get...
  8. The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me

in XBoX on Windows
    The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me: What should I do ? He has 2 accounts and just keeps deleting the messages after sending them. Will it even matter if I report it? He asked after the suspension "You unbanned yet" and then I say y?...
  9. Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft...: it just immediately says error and even if i try to update it it says error ,idk what to do i got the game from the official website 03e8a2ad-6394-458f-a9fa-9db57b35dc21
  10. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://enforcment.xbox.com/