I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it...

Discus and support I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one S external hard drive. 8dee7f26-1477-4259-8a12-4256a52108dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zaine M., Feb 23, 2023.

1. Zaine M.
    Zaine M. Guest

I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it...

Xbox one S external hard drive.

:)

Zaine M., Feb 23, 2023
  2. gyzsombi95 Win User

E:65G63 error on xbox360

Ok. I just tried it. An then..

1, I played

2, The controll got laggy

3, It said that "You have been disconnected from xbox live".. I had to log in again

4, I tried to log in than I got 8015190E

5, I tested the connection and everything came back OK

6, I logged in than the whole thing started again...

I tried to reinstall the HDD and nothing changed.

When it says that it has been disconnected from the live than I try to log in I've got the error. Then I go to the connection test and before I can test it the console says that connected to xbox live.
  3. John P_14 Win User

I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it to my new Xbox one S. I head it start to run, but the Xbox doesn't read it, or show that it's even connected.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your HDD. Here are some troubleshooting techniques you can try:

1. Ensure that the HDD is connected to the appropriate Xbox One S USB port, then try an alternative USB port to see if it makes a difference. Check the USB port.

2. Format the HDD: Your Xbox could not recognize the HDD if it is improperly formatted. By connecting the HDD to a PC and using the Disk Management program to format it as NTFS, you can format the HDD.

3. Update the Xbox One S: Ensure that the most recent system update is installed on your Xbox One S. Go to Settings > System > Updates to see if there are any updates available.

4. If none of the aforementioned measures work, connect an alternative HDD to your Xbox One S to determine if the issue is with the console itself.

For more troubleshooting steps, you may check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
  4. RelievedMedusa2 Win User

App wont stop installing!?

May have the same issue here. Try to open the app, get the 0x80070002 code. Insert a disk...same code (tried several dvd's). Deleted the app, tried to reinstall. Been sitting at 0% for an hour now. Got the xbox one s to simplify...but anything but at
    this point. I tested the connection and it is good. Please help.
  5. Blasphome Filth Win User

Update for disc games, and then the multiplayer doesn't work on them.

Have tried to delete your Cache,or have it done before you got this Update issues!?

What,s about Chat Partys and have you got other issues?

Is your HDD full?

After you don't took the update for Burn Out,did you got disconnected like it should be?

Did i understood it right,when you made a connection test you got no error,all works fine

but you are gone further with Y to look what is writen there.
  6. AG2201 Win User

Error code 80151904 can't connect to XBL

ive got the same problem and iv'e tried everything just wont sign me in

it keeps saying

cant connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection

for more info go to www.xbox.com/support

but it wont even let me test the connection ?

ive tried everything i can think of and more it just wont let me connect

HELP !! AS I HAVE KNOW XBOX TILL ITS SORTED NOW LOL as i deleted the profile to try sort it out but now i cant even download my profile again .
Thema:

1. I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it... - Similar Threads - got HDD old

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. Finally replaced broken xbox one OG HDD and got offline update to work. Here's how I did it!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally replaced broken xbox one OG HDD and got offline update to work. Here's how I did it!: I recently obtained a broken xbox and wanted to try to fix it. I flashed the drive. nothing! tried offline update. Nothing! But I finally got it figured out after combining results from multiple...
  8. Got an external HDD finally, a couple newb questions....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an external HDD finally, a couple newb questions....: Got a new WD my passport ultra 2 TB external drive. Got it plugged in, formatted and moved a few games to it. Now the stupid questions... 1. My xbox one will shut down completely. (power save...
  9. Got a problem with the external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a problem with the external HDD: When I conect it to Xbox One, it says ''multimedia'' and I can't format it to install games. I know what I have to do but the option to format does not appear. a5af7da0-ad12-4326-8193-b8483d240d9a
  10. Got a HDD 250GB from a friend but,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a HDD 250GB from a friend but,: When I plug it into the box, it takes forever to boot up and then it wont sign in. I got this from a friend and he didn't use it anymore so it probably has stuff from him on it still. How can I...