I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it...
Discus and support I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one S external hard drive. 8dee7f26-1477-4259-8a12-4256a52108dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zaine M., Feb 23, 2023.
Thema:
I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it...
Loading...
-
I got a HDD from an old Xbox one S, tested it, deleted everything, and tried to connect it... - Similar Threads - got HDD old
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Finally replaced broken xbox one OG HDD and got offline update to work. Here's how I did it!
in XboX InsidersFinally replaced broken xbox one OG HDD and got offline update to work. Here's how I did it!: I recently obtained a broken xbox and wanted to try to fix it. I flashed the drive. nothing! tried offline update. Nothing! But I finally got it figured out after combining results from multiple... -
Got an external HDD finally, a couple newb questions....
in XBoX on ConsolesGot an external HDD finally, a couple newb questions....: Got a new WD my passport ultra 2 TB external drive. Got it plugged in, formatted and moved a few games to it. Now the stupid questions... 1. My xbox one will shut down completely. (power save... -
Got a problem with the external HDD
in XBoX on ConsolesGot a problem with the external HDD: When I conect it to Xbox One, it says ''multimedia'' and I can't format it to install games. I know what I have to do but the option to format does not appear. a5af7da0-ad12-4326-8193-b8483d240d9a -
Got a HDD 250GB from a friend but,
in XBoX on ConsolesGot a HDD 250GB from a friend but,: When I plug it into the box, it takes forever to boot up and then it wont sign in. I got this from a friend and he didn't use it anymore so it probably has stuff from him on it still. How can I...