I got a game from. The usa and I. Cant pay it y is that
Discus and support I got a game from. The usa and I. Cant pay it y is that in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a game from the. USA and i cant pay it ac8f20ea-1757-491e-a1bc-c8337bf82dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by S13S13, Jan 9, 2021.
Thema:
I got a game from. The usa and I. Cant pay it y is that
Loading...
-
I got a game from. The usa and I. Cant pay it y is that - Similar Threads - got game usa
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases
in XboX InsidersWeird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m... -
I got game pass but I can’t play online
in XBoX Games and AppsI got game pass but I can’t play online: I got game pass online but when I load in a game it’s says requires game pass I tried to see if my subscription was active but it was. I tried a hard reset but I don’t know if I’m doing it right... -
A friend got this error code on minecraft, we tried a lot of thing to repair the game but...
in XBoX Games and AppsA friend got this error code on minecraft, we tried a lot of thing to repair the game but...: Hello, so my friend just go a new pc and he tried to install minecraft to play with us (java edition) but when he tries to lauch the game this error happend : code -1073741819, we tried modrinth... -
I used a key to get my game I got it and now it doesnt show me it in the shop and I cant...
in XBoX Games and AppsI used a key to get my game I got it and now it doesnt show me it in the shop and I cant...: Someone bought me a game and gave me a key to this game I used it, it said You redeeme it and it doesnt show up in my xbox app and I cant install it I tells me to buy it again and I dont want to... -
Xbox series x keeps switching off whilst I play certain games I've got a temp controller so...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series x keeps switching off whilst I play certain games I've got a temp controller so...: Xbox series x keeps switching off whilst I play certain games I've got a temp controller so I have ruled out overheating I have also got it plug directly into the wall socket any ideas ?... -
I got gifted a game from the USA and I live in australia
in XBoX Sales and PromoI got gifted a game from the USA and I live in australia: Hi, I was wondering how (if I can) get a code that works in my region 9462a8a6-83a0-4d33-8ce6-9e45d1139ac2