I got a game for Xbox but it isn’t working on Xbox one I was wondering if I can get it to...

Discus and support I got a game for Xbox but it isn’t working on Xbox one I was wondering if I can get it to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got sonic heroes for Xbox but it doesn’t work on Xbox one I was wondering if I can play it on Xbox one or 360 without buying it digitally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethas2013, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ethas2013
    Ethas2013 Guest

I got a game for Xbox but it isn’t working on Xbox one I was wondering if I can get it to...

I got sonic heroes for Xbox but it doesn’t work on Xbox one I was wondering if I can play it on Xbox one or 360 without buying it digitally

:)

Ethas2013, Mar 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I got a game for Xbox but it isn’t working on Xbox one I was wondering if I can get it to play on Xbox one or 360 without buying it digitally

It's not backwards compatible with anything
  3. ArronFitzgerald Win User

Xbox one games

hi i was giving a xbox one game from spain and i was wondering will it work on my xbox one i got my xbox one in ireland
  4. KoelnerHooligan Win User

Hi! I was wondering if I can get games that buy xbox 360 Xbox one :(

Because I am searching for a thread in that regard as well. I assume he is looking for the same answer.

Will I ever be able to buy xbox 360 games with my credits via the Xbox One. I mean why make the games backwards compatible but you can't purchase them with your credits. That makes no sense.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If they ever update the One store you can, but there's no word on if/when that will happen.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. I got a game for Xbox but it isn’t working on Xbox one I was wondering if I can get it to... - Similar Threads - got game isn’t

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  4. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  5. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  6. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  7. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  10. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c